Motion for Right of First Refusal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
    You have to walk before you run. While you can file whatever motion you want, the success of that motion is not always guaranteed and if unsuccessful you will pay her costs.

Instead of trying to bolster your argument to file motions for what you want, deal with your matters at hand. All of these posts about filing motions to get what you want scream control freak and bully.

I don't understand why you're attacking me. I am trying to understand how the system works and how to spend time with my kids who do not enjoy going to their mom's house. They have cried to me almost everytime when their time is over.
    I have spent lots of money and have not gotten far so I am empowering myself to learn the legal system.
    You have done nothing but de-motivate me by calling me a bully and control freak.
    I am sorry that you are so bitter that instead of guiding people going through stressful times, you only add to their misery.
    I hope things turn out better for you, but it won't by calling others bullies and control-freaks.
    Next time, if you don't have a logical argument backed up by research, save yourself the time from responding to posts.

Comment

Several people have given you answers and you keep coming back with things you’ve found or ways you think to get around what people have told you. I am not bitter about anything. I am telling you that you are going about this wrong and wasting your energy on irrelevant and useless arguments. You have a criminal charge against you. That should be your focus. Your ex just agreed to give you more UNSUPERVISED time. You are not going to get to 50/50 while your case is underway. Several senior members here have given you similar information.

Comment

Originally posted by rvalentines View Post
        I don't understand why you're attacking me.
        You are not being attacked. Don't play the victim you are really bad at it. If you argue your position with this kind of defence a judge will eat you alive.

... how to spend time with my kids who do not enjoy going to their mom's house. They have cried to me almost everytime when their time is over.
        Some kids cry every time they have to go to school in the morning. Is the teacher abusive? Should they be removed from school and homeschooled?

Your position on this is weak. Also, I foresee a custody and access evaluator is in your near future and will observe you as a parent with the children. Tread carefully on what you state and your position on stuff like this.

You think it is the first time a parent has rased a weak argument that a child doesn't want to go back?

As Justice Quinn stated in Gerenia v. Harb:
        Undoubtedly, there are many tasks that a child, when asked may find unpleasant to perform. But ask we must and perform they must. A child who refused to go on an access visit should be treated by the custodial parent the same as a child who refused to go to school or otherwise misbehaves. The job of a parent is to parent.

Start parenting and stop complaining. This quote will be used against you. This is Justice Quinn one of the most revered and quoted justices in Ontario. This quote can be found all over the place when a parent tries to use this weak argument.

You have done nothing but de-motivate me by calling me a bully and control freak.
        Don't come to anonymous forums for emotional support. Go to a registered mental health practitioner for that. People with fake names are not going to emotionally support you. There are no cheerleaders here. We won't cheer on bad ideas.

Next time, if you don't have a logical argument backed up by research, save yourself the time from responding to posts.
        Start asking logical questions and you might get better answers.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X