This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    Wow....just...wow. He didn't 'leave you pregnant at home', you made the choice to stay - both pregnant and at home. Just like he had no right to tell his new partner not to continue the pregnancies, he had no right to tell you you had to.

I certainly don't agree with or support the original poster in this thread but I gather it's statements like "And I am glad he is not allowed to exercise his rights ...lol" that fuel that fire.
    Jesus, a man is NEVER wrong on this blatant women-bashing site. He abandons his kids and you have NOTHING to say on that?

Comment

Originally posted by JustChillin View Post
      Jesus, a man is NEVER wrong on this blatant women-bashing site. He abandons his kids and you have NOTHING to say on that?
      Really on your horse now aren't you genius?

Comment

Women-bashing? Really now, that's rich. First off, I'm NOT a man, nor am I controlled by one. I am a PERSON who is free to make my own choices, just like every other adult. She CHOSE to stay home and have children, she CHOSE to be with him even after he exhibited behaviour that was undesirable to her, nobody forced her to do anything because nobody CAN force another person to do anything.

She is a disgrace to all the other women - sorry, I mean all the other PARENTS - who work hard for what they have, for themselves and their children, playing the victim at the hands of a man when all she ever had to do was walk out the door and make her own life. Short of being chained up in the basement, her situation is her CHOICE to be in and her CHOICE to get out of.

Women bashing, my ass! Male OR female, you are responsible for your own life so get off YOUR ass and stop playing the victim card.
        Last edited by blinkandimgone; 06-03-2010, 07:15 PM. Reason: the voices told me to...

Comment

Never is absolute - thus I think you're wrong. I have to ask...If this site is so bad - Why do you come here?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X