All Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Doll!

I baked you a cake. It's quite delicious.
    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
      Congrats Doll!

Can you ship me a piece?

Comment

Thank you again for all the well wishes.

I actually just got back from dropping off my original marriage license to attach to my divorce order.

I hope they plan to take it behind the court house and blow it up with a ceremonial stick of dynamite.

And once again thank you for all your help.
        Thank you for all your help too FB.

Is it divorce flavored?

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
          Is it divorce flavored?
          No, but it IS gluten free and I hid a knife in it, just in case you need a knife in the future.

Originally posted by FB_ View Post
          Can you ship me a piece?
          This baby is so chocolate laden I need to share with many, I can’t deal with all this chocolate.. Slice on it’s way! It should only take Canada Post about 18 weeks to get it there.
          Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
              Well, my divorce is finished. The ex finally signed my last offer to settle a few weeks ago, signed the minutes of settlement last week and I go in to sign the final divorce order tomorrow.

4 years and 8 months....

Bottom line, it was completely worth everything I went through and then some. I finished up with a settlement that I'm very happy with given the circumstances.

Divorce was the best gift I could have possibly given my children and myself...aside from actually giving birth to them. Its no coincidence that since I got divorced everything in my life and my children's lives has gotten better on every level.

I spent the weekend looking at rings since now I'm free to get engaged to my partner.

If you're going through a divorce, the one thing I could tell you is that things do get better and better with time as long as you don't dwell in bitterness and anger.

Hope all is well. Keep in touch!

Good Luck!
              Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X