Child Abduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
    lol It just seems like there is something fishy with this poster. The story just doesn't seem to add up.
    The story is a bit "stormy" if ya know what I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
      The story is a bit "stormy" if ya know what I mean...
      or maybe just a "confused mommy"?? LOL. Yes I know what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
        or maybe just a "confused mommy"?? LOL. Yes I know what you mean.
        Ya. I was getting that vibe too.

Comment

not confused. petrified. being stalked online . scared.

Comment

gone_bald - probably a good idea for you to unplug your computer. Take your computer into your nearest health clinic and explain to them that you are fearful of being stalked online. The kind people at the health clinic will know what to do as I'm sure they have experience with this sort of thing.

Comment

health clinic?

Comment

A health clinic will give you a prescription for medication. If you are having paranoid delusions (someone stalking you online) then the medications will give you a new outlook on life.

Comment

x has admitted to stalking me online. not in need of pills . mocking doesnt help serious situations

Comment

how is your "ex" stalking you online? No one can "stalk" you if you don't post stuff online...just saying.

Comment

I'm not mocking you.

You have limited access to your children likely because you are unstable because you won't take your medications. I realize the side-effects can be unpleasant.

If you follow the doctor's instructions and take your medication you might get increased access in the future. Until you do this nothing is likely to change.

If you refuse treatment then CAS will reduce and quite possibly remove all access to the children.

Comment

Gone_bald have you spoke to legal aid to see if you qualify for their help?
                        I strongly suggest in your case you seek their help in this matter.

Comment

giving up on this site

Comment

Originally posted by gone_bald View Post
                            not confused. petrified. being stalked online . scared.
                            1. You are confused that is for sure.
                            2. You are not petrified and are simply in need of mental health services and namely evaluation and possible treatment for a Axis II disorder of the personality.
                            3. You are not being stalked on-line.

Here are some threads you should read storm, confused_mommy, etc...:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...rprints-12922/

The police are using social media, public postings on Kijiji and other sources of internet information as evidence in criminal matters were the burden of proof is "beyond reasonable doubt"... Why would it be "stalking" for a litigant to present the same relevant evidence in a civil court case where the burden of proof is on "the balance of probabilities"?

What you struggle possibly with is delusional beliefs. HOnestly, you could get positive results before the court if you:

(a) told the truth
                            (b) admitted to elements of your conduct
                            (c) presented the court with a VALID plan of care from a respected psychiatrist
                            (d) followed through that plan of care
                            (e) stopped calling the police and CAS - and actually LISTENED to their feedback
                            (f) manage your histrionics (by following the plan of care that the psychiatrist set for you)
                            (g) taking your medications prescribed to you
                            (h) stop projecting blame on everyone else for *your* problems
                            (i) stop wasting the court's time and government funds on nonsense

What you need to realize is *why* you are where you are in your life. People are not out to get you. You are doing this to yourself. Until you realize this you will always struggle in life and struggle being a parent.

There are health care professionals out there that can help you. Honestly, the best thing you can do for yourself is to seek mental health help. You may want to consider entering into a treatment facility that can focus on your health care needs and conduct the proper mental health assessments so a detailed care plan can be put in place.

You need mental health help. Have you considered why it is taking so long for a decision to be issued? Why the justice didn't upon closure of the trial issue an immediate order for access? That is what would generally happen. Think back to the original application and first trial. What did the justice in that matter do? The justice ordered over night access immediately and at the start of trial. Why didn't this happen at this trial?

Have you ever challenged your "beliefs" with rational thought? I hope the other people in your life are reading this as well. (I suspect they are.) I hope they step up and work towards getting you the help you need. If they don't their own personal situations could start to mirror your situation as a result of your conduct.

Good Luck!
                            Tayken

Comment

Generalizing is equally as offensive as some of the cases that have been posted here... Benefit of the doubt, understanding the fear, might actually prevent bullying online. Your words are offensive and lacking in empathy. These types of forums exist for those in need -- no? -- not mockery.

Perhaps I have not made myself clear enough for you, Tayken (and others), but there are those out there that 'fear' truly exists, legal or not. This site compounds every aspect of 'treatment' through the Court system that it has described -- and you foster it in your own 'club-like' way...

Adieu.

Comment

Basically, you're as narrow-minded as the Ontario Family Court System...

Domestic abuse DOES EXIST in true cases. It's not about a 'him and her' (prevalent in some postings), but rather it's about securing the TRUTH and supporting the best course of action with your support. Is this not the forum because I can go elsewhere?

Under said fear, I was not entirely honest... So what? It's a complex story with multiple factors... so what Judge and ridicule is the best course of action? Please... You may as well all be teenagers on Facebook and other said social media...

Think about it!

I wasn't 'dishonest' but rather wrote about the differences in multiple streams of family life. No benefit of the doubt? No understanding? Then, please, don't respond.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X