X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momforever1956 View Post
    Ya know blink,

You are one miserable low life with a very pathetic attitude. Just plain down right angry, bitter,, get urself some pills as I enjoy the sun,
    Oh by the way---I do own a lap top---do you know what that is,,, or are there any at the library where you get to use a computer for free?
    And just remember--my x aint supporting your hand me outs.
    Drunk already? Perhaps you should try reposting later when your posts might be semi-coherant. Or not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by momforever1956 View Post
      I find it interesting that none of these people have replied to my last post, no one is now telling me to move on and get a job because now my post isnt about me but about how my x's lies could effecting them.
      Maybe, just maybe, that's because you didn't ask a question.

It's also likely that people are now considering your rantings to be those of a someone with a mental problem - and the good folks here aren't the type to make fun of someone like that, as it would be cruel.

Have a nice day, ma'am.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

is it just me or does momforever seem to be two different people at times. Just look at the couple of posts in this thread then the response she makes to blink. Not at all the same writing style and such.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
          is it just me or does momforever seem to be two different people at times. Just look at the couple of posts in this thread then the response she makes to blink. Not at all the same writing style and such.
          Definitely seems like different people at different times (albeit with a common theme) ... I don't think she's all-there.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Call it what you want,,, sounds like yoududes have been burnt so bad.. Feel sorry for you, on the otherhand some of us seek truth and justice and get it.

Comment

SEEKING TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X