Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feeling hopeless, financially?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roxyroller71 View Post
    Sorry I thought this was a post on feeling hopeless, financially.

I didn't realize that it was it meant only child support and its structure. Thanks for informing on the correct format of the topic of feeling hopeless, financially.
    I thought it also meant for the parents who weren't getting paid, not only the ones that wanted to lower their payments.
    Myself, I think the guidelines do reflect the correct amount based on income and seems kind of like poor financial planning is the issue. I make just over 33 a year and can live ok on my own without his payments... The payments are a bonus for my sons Resp etc.
    so I believed this topic to be one for both sides not just the one to be represented.
    And why throw stones? Why give others grief? U don't think everyone here regardless of their experiences, have enough on their plate?
    Myself I think it's important to support others even if I don't understand it.
    I apologize for disclosing more then comfortable for u to understand.
    And...
    more nonsense from an ill educated anonymous person on an internet forum.
    Again, what the heck are you talking about?
    Did I offend you?
    I apologise, but maybe next time you post... have an actual point to make? Preferably one that can be understood in context of the orignal posters' question/point.

Again.... What are you saying, exactly?

And you are very welcome for my setting you straight on what the original posters' topic was.

Comment

Hey tayken thanks for telling off that ex. She thinks she entitled to get half of everything. I wrk all them years and make more money than she and she want half now after tirty year.

You tell she off real good last week! Way to go. I read what she write and gotta tell ya, it take a lot to get her out of that house. Me son and me really did some stuff to get rid of she.

Thanks man, me owe you a drink for telling she off. You good to the men on this forum. Tell women off good.

You know where she tread went? Me wanna make some copy of it.

Comment

Hey tayken thanks for telling off that ex. She thinks she entitled to get half of everything. I wrk all them years and make more money than she and she want half now after tirty year.

You tell she off real good last week! Way to go. I read what she write and gotta tell ya, it take a lot to get her out of that house. Me son and me really did some stuff to get rid of she.

Thanks man, me owe you a drink for telling she off. You good to the men on this forum. Tell women off good.

Comment

I'm experiencing something that rarely happens to me - being speechless after reading a post.

Comment

Originally posted by Balaak View Post

What in holy hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Balaak View Post
              Tread go boom some how now see. You wanna copy y'all tread bat cave see. She tread wanna out speak you.

Comment

Welcome...to the board's first Newfie poster.

Comment

Everyting is Irie. I want to know who the F is paying that guy the big bucks?!

Comment

Becuase when I kicked him out I also tol his friends and family what he was doing ...
                    Roxy: I'm sorry for your situation...but what is the purpose of doing stuff like this? Why run around town trying to denigrate and slander your ex when he's the father of your child?

Balaak: I got your message in my inbox and am unclear to who or what you're referring to? Who is your ex?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                      Roxy: I'm sorry for your situation...but what is the purpose of doing stuff like this? Why run around town trying to denigrate and slander your ex when he's the father of your child?

Balaak: I got your message in my inbox and am unclear to who or what you're referring to? Who is your ex?
                      PH, The one you all discuss so much! She who confused and angry cuz me make she get out of the house. Thanks man for sticking up for me! You bash she good. You and Tayken really bash she up. She not coming bak here gain.
                      Too bad, she tell ya true but she get a good kickin'. You and Tayken give she good.

Comment

• Whatever THAT is... ^^ It should be removed, or otherwise shown the door. In my opinion.

Comment

• I agree as I do not believe wife/husband beaters have no place on this forum.

Comment

• PH, The one you all discuss so much! She who confused and angry cuz me make she get out of the house. Thanks man for sticking up for me! You bash she good. You and Tayken really bash she up. She not coming bak here gain.
                            Too bad, she tell ya true but she get a good kickin'. You and Tayken give she good.
                            Ok..now I'm assuming you're talking about sa_snoopin. I'm also assuming that English isn't your first language.

No one was "telling off your ex"....simply pointing out the inconsistencies in her story. And, as previously stated, she IS entitled to...and will be successful in eventually receiving...half of the marital assets. Her story...much like your story...doesn't make a lot of sense.

Frankly, I'm surprised she hasn't successfully petioned for interim SS...but she sounds like she's high-conflict and its probably affected her ability to succeed in proving entitlement.

I'd love to hear you elaborate on what you and your 26-year old, married son did to get her out of the marital home. Eventually the home is also subject to equalization...regardless of whether she's in it or not.

Arabian: Where did this come from?

I agree as I do not believe wife/husband beaters have no place on this forum.
                            At no point did this poster...who the person he's claiming to be his ex-spouse EVER say that he was a wife beater. She claimed that he broke a door and broke a mirror. Why do you always project your circumstance on every other woman's story?

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Balaak is just the same poster pretending to be the poor-English speaking ex-husband to gain sympathy. It would go along with the attention-craving behavior pattern. (What are the chances that the ex-husband stumbled across the forum and found her posts..then knew it was her?)
                            Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 11-26-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balaak View Post
                              PH, The one you all discuss so much! She who confused and angry cuz me make she get out of the house. Thanks man for sticking up for me! You bash she good. You and Tayken really bash she up. She not coming bak here gain.
                              THAT ^ is enough to convince me. I am not projecting my personal experience here. Stating that "she get a good kickin" is rather blatant.

YOU are projecting your own situation by denying the statement perhaps?

Whatever you think - it doesn't belong here.

Comment

• He's revolting. References to 'kicking' and 'bashing' - I guess cave men really do still exist. He does use it in the context that the forum members gave her a good bashing to be precise. Still... *barf*
                                Last edited by hadenough; 11-26-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X