2 men paying support for 1 child.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 men paying support for 1 child.

1 is the bio dad the other acted as dad for a few years. Bio dad pays significantly less than the other and he hasn't been sought after for an income update.

Really?? How can this happen?

These rules are so messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Itsworthit View Post
    1 is the bio dad the other acted as dad for a few years. Bio dad pays significantly less than the other and he hasn't been sought after for an income update.

Really?? How can this happen?

These rules are so messed up.

Do you want the real answer or the fluffy answer.

Comment

I know it's fact but really..... Wtf!!

Comment

Well...You asked, where is the fire (wtf)...so I'll give you the blunt "my opinion" response

Bio hasn't been sought for an income update because on convenience sake. It's easy for the mother to chase what is in front of her, than what she hasn't seen for a while......it's a game of tag, and unfortunately you are it

Additionally, in loco parentis dad is paying more probably due to his income?

I'll always advice anyone walking into a relationship with kids, to pause and give their head a shake first as opposed to being hoodwinked...before you know it, you will be tagged, and you become IT

Hint: Always look at how the person handled the previous relationship, might act as good indicator as to what you can expect

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X