X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion to Change Spousal Support

Hello all again,fficeffice"

Let me start by saying I am a self rep
    <OI started a motion to change with my ex with regards to my spousal support payments. I submitted a form 15 and 15b. By the time of our first case conference she had done nothing but tell the judge she was in the process of applying for legal aid and he gave her an extension. She had to serve me and the court her reply by 01 Apr 15 and the next case conference is set for 16 Aprl 15. I received her reply by mail on Tuesday of this week 7 Apr 15 and i must say it paints a pretty bleak picture of me. 90% of it is untrue or twisted versions of facts to make her look very victim like. I fear going into the next case conference with just the court documents we have now the judge is just going to kick me out for starting this entire process. So my questions are this.

-Can I find out if her council is supplied by legal aid?

-Do they include spousal support in gross annual income?

She made over $40,000 last year I can’t understand why she would qualify

-is there a document or form I can submit as a reply to her reply prior to the case conference on 16 Apr 15?

Any advice is appreciated
    tlwa
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X