Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldilocks's D3 issues are not what you have observed

Your edge is your education and training...and job

Get your girlfriend in on this....Sally and I will let you know if we see day counting, thanks for the heads up.

Acknowledge and thank EX for the concern and you will monitor and let EX know if the said behaviour happens.

Ask her how she's handling it?

Offer advice!....When D3 is with US we ensure no sugar drinks or snacks at least 4 hours before her bedtime

Goldilocks's is building a case in her head....to do something stupid,

You and Goldilocks must follow the Order if Goldilocks doesn't.... you go from there

Goldilock's see's every successful visit as losing custody....actually hates you more when child come back to her happy....she wants to hurt you for it.

Thank gawd the child isn't coming home sad or angry...then the EX wouldn't have to MAKE STUFF UP.,,,she'd use what the child said

Goldilock's and the tight rope....slander and allegations (which she never resolves) followed by more slander and allegations (unfit parent) when parents should get along for the child.

Lots of us here had FANTASTIC times with our kids and sending them back to other parent... you grow a 8th sense as a separated parent......knowing the OP will be pissed the child(s) now loves the other parent more

SO it starts to rain again from the EX....LMAO

Your EX is typical (nutcase in Court) .....how you deal with her (high conflict) ensures you get custody (patience of Solomon or Buddha or Ghandi)

Your EX's plan is to be pick on your parenting all the way to the next conference......will the next Judge change the ACCESS ORDER in place now?

NOPE.

Your EX will go below the bottom of the barrel....educate yourself on every avenue a nutcase will chase to win custody.

And keep saying....SALLY and I....and ME and my partner.....and D3's step sister is so happy. Maybe it'll flush out more irrational behaviours.
    Last edited by MrToronto; 12-17-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Ya gotta love Mr. T.

Positive responses. I love the advice part from you and g/f.

All your ex's responses say to me is that she is so desperate to drag you in the mud that she will stoop to anything, including Münchhausen by proxy-like allegations.

Your ex is pathetic.

Comment

• I had same from ex, for long time. All these adjustment issues, and D is not coping well issues, which ex would write to me, which apparently only happened when D was recently at my house.

She would have sentences and paragraphs of it.

D obviously had no issues.

My response:

"Thanks for letting me know. It's not something I have observed, but will keep eye on her".

Later, when D started school:

"Thanks for letting me know. It's not something I have observed here, and I haven't heard of any issues from school. Should we inquire with her teacher? Let me know. I'll let you know if it should occur here."

I wouldn't go any further than that with response.
        It is bizarre your ex would state this, knowing your employment/background.

A real special lady there.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockscan View Post
          You could say she grows wings and flies, solves world hunger and spurts money out of her fingertips in your care...
          haha. This is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post

- Ex says D3 is having difficulty with transitions(counting sleeps until she gets to see me). She says it stresses her out. We don't have that issue here. She counts the "sleeps"...
            I always found my kids did well with counting sleeps. They actually understand it.

Comment

• Mental Health: Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy

For those who don't know what this is. (I referred to it in a previous thread).

In this little blurb it interestingly says that often it is brought about by marital problems and more often than not is the mother of the child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straittohell View Post
                Because she isn't. Your ex is a liar.

Amen to this.

Comment

• It's probable Goldilock's recieved encouragment from the SC/TMC Judge to be stupid(er).

Any Judge saying "I'd do a more graduated access" (not a quote) opens the door for dumb and dumber type people to go forth to prove a Motion Judge got it wrong.

You can't use the musings of Judges at Conferences. BUT

This female Judge has taken a interest in her sister Goldilocks and the LAO scumbag lawyer....and hopes (pretends to be ambivalent) to be the sitting Judge at the next SC/TMC

Can a Judge "sieze" a file without saying so?

Who gave Goldilocks a second wind after the Motion Judge "deep six'd her"

The SC/TMC Judge would of given more wiegth to the douchebag OCL (my words)...thats a pretty ominous statement ...but who cares IF that same Judge doesn't re appear at the next Conference.

I wonder what's in that SC/TMC endorsement

Goldilocks seems to be supporting the statements (transitional access better) made by the menopausl Judge

The system is broken LF32, and because of this I have a feeling..the SC/TMC Judge will be a around for the next Conference.

It's more than probable this Judge....will

a) find more reasons to dump on Motion Judge...err ...I mean find flaws
                  b) pressure you ..to give up....and go to counselling
                  c) probably find no reason for a Trial and sieze the file ...outright.(my guess)

I'd work on 'exactly" what a Judge can do at each conference.

Deflect Goldilocks's lies on D3 in a earnest sincere concerned manner

Get everything on OCL to refute here qualifications and assesment

Basically (hope the menopause Judge isn't there next time) but prepare to get past her to Trial.

Comment

• I'm fairly certain that the same SC judge will be there in March. She .. like many others was swimming n the "shock and awe" of the crazy allegations plus the OCL report to back them up. It must be tough to walk out of your chambers having just digested that crock.

That's their strategy the entire time. Little to no consequence in the system for it. All free for her. Why not? Pretty sweet deal for her to have the courtrooms as a playground. They toss wheel barrels of mud and pray some sticks. CC judge saw though it. CAS saw through it. Police saw through it. Motion judge saw through it.

SC judge saw through most of it. She seems to be convinced that the child may have been traumatized somehow from a) arguments .. and b) all the recent changes. Issue is the child's amazing. (some mud's sticking). D3's Very well adjusted. Daycare would have been a great option for her .. I thought.

SC judge said we'll see how D3 is doing in March. That's where all of these new communication book entries from ex come in on how child doesn't sleep, hits her, is confused and becomes anxious counting days until she sees me again.

OCL cred's, documents, notes headed here now. I received their letter the other day confirming it was coming.

All good advice guys. Thank you.
                    Last edited by LovingFather32; 12-18-2014, 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• So your ex is using the communication book as a tool against you? Just be sure to put lots and lots of positive stuff in there.

One would hope that the March judge will see through the shite. Your ex will likely do herself in (as usual) though and not put anything positive in the communication book. LOL

Comment

• BAHHHHH......SC judge said we'll see how D3 is doing in March.

ERGO? (or is it.... let go my EGGO) I do believe the menopausal Judge wants to do a KUUM BY YAA at the next Conference (your MR KUUM

I call it .....nosing her way into Goldilocks manure because there may be a sweet nugget to sniff. (NONE... but some Judges are biased)

LF32 knew exactly what he's suffered since last Feb.....but it only takes one stupid Judge to twirl a tampon in her fingers to throw a wrench in the works.

I won't go over LF32's grandfather making noises in Court but it's A-OK for Goldilocks to do audio for the Judge ...(typical)

LF32 if you did the same thing as Goldilocks in Court....guess what would happen. (yes ....mentally unfit) That hot poker up your ying yang....smile about it when at Court.

I read a bit on how a Judge can seize a file....it's because they were involved in a Motion or a Order (consent).....This SC/TMC Judge can't involve herself in your parties file.

But she's trying ....and Goldilocks is marching to the LF32 is a unfit parent TUNE

I originally dismissed the SC/TMC as LAZY ...she said the same old buzzwords for counselling LAZY judges do...but the fact Goldilocks (with LAO scumbag guidance) is doing what the menopause Judge wondered about...

Does LF32 get the feeling the menopause Judge wants the PARTIES to get on with access and piss off. (a good Judge)

or....does LF32 think ...WTF

He'll think WTF....because the menopause Judge gave Goldilocks HOPE

BEST EFFORTS of the PARENTS. (ideal scenario when one parent loses ..goldilocks)...goes into GAMES for Goldilocks to prove LF32 is unfit just because of the judge.

Goldilocks is going to run up to the menopause Judge with....see all the bad things I found with LF32 parenting!!!!!.....now lick my face

I've had 2 female Judges in my time and they are worlds apart from the over sanitized, beaten down, but enlightened male Judges ....and why there's books on why MEN are from Mars and Women are from Venus

the menopause Judge lives on another planet, she lives by the Tender Years Doctrine, (only a vagina can parent) so do every thing and go beyond what the Judge mused about

I've gotten every Endorsement within a hour of a Court appearance ending, even after Trial( just waited in hallway for it to be made up)....your the first person I've met....that never gets one.

Must be your city

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                          LF32 knew exactly what he's suffered since last Feb.....but it only takes one stupid Judge to twirl a tampon in her fingers to throw a wrench in the works.
                          Hilarious - your definitely on your game tonight Mr. T !!!!

Comment

• Getting beyond the next Conference

Take away the Judge's GAME (BARF) and do what would outrages most normal people (code word ....do the un expected)

1) anger management.....then I went to how to hate my gender classes

2) parenting complaint's from Goldilocks as per previous posts

- how's she dealing with it...you will to
                            - bedtime diet
                            - ask for advice
                            - I don't see the issue
                            - I got a child shrink...wanna do sing along classes together?

You need the menopause Judge caught up in what she created (fukked up) 50-50 to her own conflict is a win? (sadly yes)

He does/she does and SHE says/ HE says....is all 50-50!

You PREFER a Trial rather than being exposed to the menopause Judge (sharks may be friendlier)

I don't know what your lawyer position is (other than asleep) you'll need that dummy at the next conference to push for a Trial date. (need another woman to disagree you have a penis)

You want the Trial...keep muttering it..to your lawyer at the Conference...don't care what is even being discussed!

No law says you have to discuss anything in front of menopause Judge....THIS CONFERENCES FAILED. Please save me..set this down for Trial ....CYA

Been there done that....steam rolled right through Conferences... ignored every Judge's endorsement (I was threatened earnestly....all was to my detriment ...and called intransigence) and lot's of other funny names.(that I looked up later)

The point is....no path forward was laid out by the menopause Judge. (equally unfair being best)....Goldilocks and LAO scumbag lawyer picked up on that...meaning the menopause Judge......is a obstacle..

IF the menopause judge was good!....both parties would work towards SOMETHING

a bruised ear???????.

Trial lets GOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Hiya Arabian!

You can understand my disjointed prose like LF32 can...it irritates most...lmao
                              (fuk the tea drinkers)

Everybody SINKS with LF32 with or without Sentence Structure

90 percent are on ignore ..it helps (for me)

I'm making it painfully obvious to LF32....trials the only option.

use to be the bobble heads for victims disagreed..they got squat now

I bet LF32 misses all that negative support he got

Here we are .....Here we are

Getting past the menopause judge ....will be interesting we got till March

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                                LF32 if you did the same thing as Goldilocks in Court....guess what would happen. (yes ....mentally unfit) That hot poker up your ying yang....smile about it when at Court.
                                If I did even half of the things she's done I'm confident that I wouldn't be here to type this. They'd have thrown me away.

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                                Goldilocks is going to run up to the menopause Judge with....see all the bad things I found with LF32 parenting!!!!!.....now lick my face
                                Ding Ding Ding! This is why I get to pay for my next court appearance. I pay thousands of dollars for her to play games. Like I could afford 2 damn SC's.

I should have that endorsement soon Mr. T. Im still awaiting my lawyer to send it. If I hadn't just started a new job I would've ran down to grab it myself from the CR.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X