No announcement yet.

Life After The Motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF32 has his WED/THURS access and had a GREAT TIME, he says Hello to all!....the old goat from Quebec was around....more detail later...it's getting yummy (for me anyways)
    Last edited by MrToronto; 11-28-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
      I have been working all week on my SC brief. It's been filed.

D3 came here yesterday saying mommy calls me crazy and that mamey (ex's mom) doesn't like me and that she doesn't like ____, (my g/f's D7).

Here we go.

At drop off this morning, ex's mom was with her. It was tough seeing ex after everything she'd said and done to me and D3, but seeing her mother was just as tough. Especially after all of the lies and deceit in the affidavits.

D3 changed when she saw ex's mom. Would barely say bye. A tiny little hug. Like she felt guilty for doing it.

I'm not sure if this message will get through, as many of my posts are not getting registered, but I sure would like to discuss and elaborate more on some of the things occurring in my case.
      Just stay postive and she will figure this out. Children are pretty smart. My grandson said he has a little friend at playschool who he always plays with but his friend says we cannot play with other kids. He was worried about this and said he knew he should play with others so even at his age he knows its wrong. Your daughter knows this is wrong so just be supportive of her amd she will figure it out.

Comment

• Kids are little smartypants and always trying to figure things out. They learn alot from the environment they are in. You daughter will see through ALL the lies and manipulation.

I know it hurts deep inside because you want to take away all the negativity. You want to save her from emmotional harm. Its sad to say but it will be a learning curve for her.

Stay strong because you are. You have overcome alot already. Your daughter will appreciate the "higher road" you have chosen to take.

How do I know? I speak from personal experience. My kids are older now and really wise beyond their years. When I praise my children they tell me "mom, I learned that from you".

Comment

• Looks like the old goat is sticking around to do daycare for the SC/TMC, is my assumption

OLD goat has a emotional and financial investment in goldilocks it's very doubtful OLD GOAT can supply the cash to see this through.(car/car insurance/car gas/ shelter and living expenses)

Frig! imagine if goldilocks lawyer wasn't free.

Goldilocks was happy gaining custody when she thought you'd be destroyed, although it was still stressful for her, old goat was around to make her daughter feel better by slamming you probably in front of D3.

After the Motion there was a 180 degree turn, Goldilocks now knows custody is going to be lost. Wherever she lives isn't a happy place for D3 and D3 seeing the old goat means more mommy crying. (and old goat slamming you)

There is a history with Goldilocks on "fabricating issues" ......so much so you could gag on it.

There were fabricated issues on you personally (too many to go into detail)

AND fabricated issues with D3.....attachment issues was the last one I think or was it the book on caring for a sick child (more meddle some than anything) and now probably D7.

ALL Goldilocks does is cry WOLF.

ALL Goldilocks does is maintain conflict and stress

ALL Goldilocks does is manufacture positions to make you unfit (as a parent)

ALL Goldilocks is doing is showing she's unfit. NOT ALL there.

Too late now with OP reply coming for SC/TMC because it appears (because there is no settlement) that the only path Goldilocks will follow is calling you unfit (and involving a 3 yr. old to do that).

Old goat is going to use her "people skills" when everything falls apart for Goldilocks after this upcoming conference.

At what point does LAO scumbag lawyer lose funding. Does he know he won't get funding for a Trial? or maybe he will

There's going to be bluffing at the conference. Know the strength of your case, know your rights.....always look to be reasonable and interested in settlement.

Comment

• What kills me about your ex is that she got spanked at the last appearance and is continuing this back room crap. Does she not realize what an impact this will have on your child? Good lord!

Comment

• I've always been a patient man. But sometimes I wonder how I'm doing it, shortly after realizing it's for our daughter.

I visualize her unscrewing pins in doors half way before her grand departure. Pushing record after calling me a name or even planning with her mom every time she went there. The sheer betrayal is mind blowingly hurtful.

It's tough to play nice, look in to her eyes at P/U's/D/O's and pretend I didn't read her affidavits full of lies. I feel like saying ... The pedophile, drunken, doping guy who abuses woman and rips off door hinges is here to pick up his child. Of course I would never.

Regardless of what D3 is saying to me. "daddy's crazy .. mommy says that" or "Mamey doesn't like ___ or D7 so I don't talk about them", I agree that she's smart enough to learn from that.

My lawyer spoke with LAO and let him know an OTS is on the way. He replied with "It better not be for sole custody". The threatened her with "If this goes to trial you better be careful .. we'll bring OCL and put her on the stand". Both my lawyer and I said the same thing. GOOD! We'd both love to cross examine her. Just goes to show that the LAO bully still isn't done bullying .. even after that motion.

My question: "Will LAO really fund something like this"? I mean really .. everyone reading this .. your tax money will be spent on what you've read in my threads. How? Because all this guy has to do to apply for funding is send in that OCL report - which was blown to smithereens and all of their affidavits, conveniently leaving out our affidavits, the CAS report and this motion.

That's how Im told it works. The LAO lawyer sends in his reasons for increased funding. Funders don't even dive into the continuing record. Pretty incredible of you ask me.

On another note, ex gave me D3's pediatrician's card. He's a male. (Her affidavit states D3 hates male Dr's .. ahh well). She said I can get info from him. Also said she had her flu shot .. but when she was already sick. So I received another e-mail today describing just how sick she was.

I'm available, capable and have a stellar parenting plan. And yes .. I do want 50/50. There's no reason she should fight that. To her I'll always be an unfit parent in one way or another. I guess we'll see what happens.

I really need to be on high alert now that ex's mom is at exchanges now. It's hard to even look at her..I know the role she played in this. I also saw what she wrote. Its in times like these a person sees their true patience threshold. It seems mine is very high.

Comment

• Because you received at the Motion a access order LF32......you need to tread cautiously.

Access Orders....are maintained or hard to change, later when time has passed and your sitting at a Trial.

You didn't go for "interim custody" at the Motion but "interim access"

Hopefully you can see the difference.

By doing the access given from the Motion and both parties are happy why change the status quo? and Judges typically don't

With a ORDER comes the onus on you to PROVE a "change of circumstances" to change your current Order.

http://macleanfamilylaw.ca/2012/05/31/change-and-variation-of-british-columbia-child-custody-guardianship-and-access-orders-and-child-participation/

One change in circumstance is custodial parent moved, or another a change to the child's schedule shutting out the access parent.

Another is "the ability of custodial parent to take care of child",

the child's needs are not being met

the child's situation...living conditions, family supports.

and of course .....one parent tries to stop another parent from seeing the child.

A Judge is going to bend over backwards not to change the "custodial parent" designation if both parties did the Motion Order with no complaint.

Goldilocks is ensuring this, by just letting access happen.

Getting primary parent or custodial parent for yourself has to be approached from the many angles of "change in circumstances"

No fixed address with the real intent to take off.
                Not looking for work but sitting on welfare isn't good
                Child abduction and not doing access unless it's Ordered
                No family supports, no future plans
                Hostile makes false allegations, and allegations where she does the same as yourself
                still doing exchanges on her side in parks

Parenting Plan is super critical here, your stability, your job, your education, your family supports.

Focus on case law where "changes of circumstances" were made

Research it.....because giving reason and getting any Judge to vary a existing Order....is step one

You don't want to hear at the end of a Trial....I wasn't satisfied there was a change in circumstances.

Yeah and your PAST ....when D3 went from ZERO to 2.5 .....you were the primary parent......don't let a Judge use the past,....get your mother to say the truth Goldilocks dropped D3 off a lot.....and you both dropped D3 there to party on weekends

D3's room at mothers is good. Goldilocks is petrified of your moms huge role

The Motion Judge (follow whatever endorsement he gave) made a clean slate for parties...you entered into the access order in good faith....but didn't expect "exchanges" still on EX's side....this is unexpected and not normal. Goldilocks has no problem dropping D3 at your doorstep....so she may as well (if she's hiding something...or still a victim)....be the access parent picking D3 up at your place.

see how it works?
                Last edited by MrToronto; 11-30-2014, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Ignore and don't dwell on the LAO scumbag lawyer, you have enough material going forward

You have 3 Judges on your side, over riding Goldilocks

Joint is the settlement part, your EX wants you invisible PERIOD

Goldilocks if she wins Sole Custody......close your eyes and dream what's going to happen.

You're supposed to give up eventually.....the goal is to undermine your love for D3 and break you.

Common sense in the face of crazy, focus on todays battle, if you look down the road your finished.

Comment

• I think it might be worth considering to request increased access. In writing of course. I believe the Order you have lays out the 'minimum' access but there should be no reason why you should not receive gradually increasing access. Her denial or ignoring of your request would be further proof of her refusal to cooperatively let you parent without a court order. Perhaps a weekly visit, on top of access you already have, to grandmother's home would be appropriate? Grandma wants to take D3 to see Santa Claus.... etc.

LF32 did you inquire into costs regarding your last appearance in court? You were successful and therefore you should be awarded costs (taxpayor or not). If, God forbid, your ex is successful in court in the future you most definitely will be hit with costs. This is important as it will go on your file and would likely be considered when the LAO lawyer applies for money to go to trial.

Comment

• I think LF32 had a point a while back on why his Motion wouldn't be in CANII.

I'm not going to question why... other than wonder how the Motion result affects the direction of his case.

Allegations and OCL and secret taping....all were sent to the toilet by the Judge.....so are these matters ruled on?

Meaning not able to be brought up in future litigation?

The access order will be at Trial (to be varied)

If there was "case law" (LF32's own) it would seem prudent he used his own case law in his Book of Authorities at a Trial.....(my funny)

LF32 knows it's not case law, yet the Motion Judges "endorsement" is going to be used at a Trial.

A clean slate was given in my view by the Motion Judge to both parties.....This clean slate means OP has no Trial able issues

OP claims against LF32 in their Reply....is all allegations

Can OP re-trial dismissed matters to get another Judge to over rule the Motion Judges determination (that's an appeal process)

Would a Trial Judge infer LAO scumbag lawyer is a stupid moron for continuing to harp on dead issues?

LAO scumbag lawyer had it RIGHT...when straight after Motion he was preparing to SETTLE...(pg1 I think of this thread)......for some reason that's changed to .....threatening what he'll do at a Trial.

It'll have to be discussed at the SC/TMC how this matter proceeds to Trial in the face of the Motion Judge's decision

LF32 wrote there was break during the Motion so the Judge could figure stuff out, no doubt it's a long endorsement.

I assume when the SC/TMC Judge reads it (endorsements are usually short but a long one means a previous buddy judge spent time on this, so it'll be taken very seriously) and STILL the LAO scumbag lawyer isn't "getting with the program".

There could be fireworks at the SC/TMC.

My other musing is if at Trial the OP tries to re-introduce old bullsh!t...is it the first objection? Wish I was a lawyer...LMAO

Comment

• This motion will still be in canlii I'm pretty sure. My lawyer is contacting canlii to see what can be done. She says it's very rare for a judge to submit his final thoughts/orders on transcript instead of history, caselaw, etc (canlii style). But that canlii can still submit.

Had a very good weekend with D3. Sat on Santa's lap, decorated x-mas cookies .. the whole 9 yards.

SC in a few days. Getting a bit nervous. This thing going to trial? If so, I'll have to self rep. Just don't have the 20 - $30,000 for it and Ill be damned if any family members sell their home for it.

Number one on the agenda if they do not want to settle 50/50 is LAO mediation (free).

Ex is still being super kind. She even picked D3 up here from new g/f at 8am (as I begin work @ 8 am). No issues. Pleasant conversation (recorded).

I have everything in place here for an amazing 50/50. God, will this nightmare just end on Wednesday?

My guess is Ill get taken in to the hallway and ex will offer the current situation or a 60/40. It'll be that or trial.

Fingers crossed that she can see that remaining in court is not the way to go.

Comment

• Right now it's 4:21pm, the eve before the SC (Dec 2). Not sure if this will be posted in time for a discussion beforehand.

LAO did it again. He basically copied and pasted the past allegations on to the SC brief. He also added the lovely OCL report and flavored his brief with new "access issues".

Access Issues:

1. D3 comes home and doesn't talk about visit.
                          2. D3 is angry/behavioral after visits. Screaming at top of her lungs.
                          3. D3 getting very mad at ex.
                          4. Ex says D3 told her she was sharing a bed with D7
                          5. D3 is now hitting ex.

Anyways .. it goes on.

So this thing isn't even close to being over. It's only just beginning.

Firstly, D3 does have her own room, bed, playroom, you name it. She has everything to herself. It just so happens that she's best friends with D7 (g/f's daughter) so sometimes they fall asleep reading a book together. But I always put her back in her room.

D3 being angry? She's 3. I wont even get started here. What ex is doing is still insinuating that "thoughts are being out in to her head" by me.

I would never in a million years ask D3 to be mean or teach her to do bad things and never ever would I ask her to keep secrets. She's probably not telling ex about her time here because she's sick of being grilled. I definitely don't ask her over and over about what occurs at ex's house. It's wrong.

So in the end they're not even coming with an offer, despite amazing communication, smiles at P/U's;D/O's, etc. Ex even told me .. "I hope we can work something out". Then she signs all of those papers that LAO types up, making me look like a monster. Relying on that inept OCL report once again and hoping a judge will fall for it.

There have been 3 judges that haven't fallen for it. Doesn't that say something?

One thing's for sure .. the SC judge can't vary the order tomorrow. But, again Im taking the time off work for what? No settlement. She just continues on her free ride down false allegation street at no cost and no consequence. This should indeed be against the law.

LAO will want our hard earned tax dollars to fund a trial for this trial. It really is a shame that money cant be placed somewhere more useful that in my ex's legal tactics.

I have a communication book full of pleasant written exchanges. E-mail's as well. None of the above-mentioned concerns.

Past motion and CAS report probably wont be delved in to. It's an SC after all. We have an extremely BRIEF "SC brief" because we felt the judge would appreciate it. It's short and concise but packs everything in.
                          In the end, I may get a chance to speak tomorrow. I'm going to try and pull something together.

It will probably be the same thing Ive told every judge this far

"I will always respect, encourage and promote the mothers role in D3's life. I understand the importance of having both loving parents involved, each with their unique offerings and unconditional love. I don't know why this is happening. I have no problem with _____. Things are going very well right now and I just want us both to get on with our lives".

Something like that anyways.

Please lord .. make this end.

Comment

• Hmmm LF32's life continues to be interesting. He has now received more documents from his ex's lawyer. If anyone wants to find out what the 'latest' is on his situation simply PM me and I will fill you in.

Comment

• this just keeps on for LF... and so unfair to so many followers that can't now follow his posts. This is the most interesting case... and so many of us can relate to all that is happening. it is not often someone is as open to share there private
                              battles. Most disappointed he is being muzzled by the mods

Comment

• it's a Tactic to come in full of fight and vinegar (without consequence).

LAO scumbag lawyer may think it's a new genius strategy but it's an OLD immature way to try to get settlement in the courthouse hallway.

I never blow smoke up people arses or bluff....I stick to my principles and happily go down with the ship when I'm wrong...LMAO

OP certainly isn't looking for a glowing endorsement from SC/TMC Judge

I find it hard to believe LAO scumbag lawyer thinks....he and goldilocks haven't made enough accusation to this point (all thrown out) and decided to add more slander to the steaming pile.

I explained to LF32 in a lengthy E-mail on what's happening here

Shock Awe and Confusion.

Not like the day will be a total waste.....somebody can look good by trying to settle... narrow issues for Trial.....sorting out witnesses to call...procedural stuff like full disclosure.

I think the LAO scumbag lawyer is once again throwing himself under the bus ...just like the OCL did.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X