Awaiting a decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting a decision

Well, had a motion today, the stbx and her lawyer are hoping to have her temporary ss and cs increased. Apparently I wasn't giving her enough $$ to keep her happy. Decisions supposed to be made either this aft or by tomorrow at the latest.

Wish me luck.

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
    Well, had a motion today, the stbx and her lawyer are hoping to have her temporary ss and cs increased. Apparently I wasn't giving her enough $$ to keep her happy. Decisions supposed to be made either this aft or by tomorrow at the latest.

Wish me luck.
    Good luck?

Comment

Originally posted by FB_ View Post
      Good luck?
      Lol...sorry, I guess I should've given more detail.

Wish me luck that he doesn't agree with stbx and her lawyer in increasing my cs...

If u go through my previous posts about the fiasco I have with the cs obligations, it might help explain things a little further.

Comment

How did it turn out for you?

Comment

hey NBDad..thanks for inquiring, check your PM inbox...I just responded..too much info to be posting here on the forum...

Comment

Yep...i see that... always interested in your situation...it's fairly unique on here. What a shitshow

Comment

Originally posted by NBDad View Post
              Yep...i see that... always interested in your situation...it's fairly unique on here. What a shitshow

lol...my lawyer stated the same thing!!...between her daughter and her having these "surprise medical ailments" suddenly after we separated, is enough to drive someone completely INSANE!!!

Comment

lol...my lawyer stated the same thing!!...between her daughter and her having these "surprise medical ailments" suddenly after we separated, is enough to drive someone completely INSANE!!!
                I hope you did well Leviathan. Funny enough Dr. Phil had a show about Munchhausen syndrome last night...lol, maybe that's what your ex has.

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                  I hope you did well Leviathan. Funny enough Dr. Phil had a show about Munchhausen syndrome last night...lol, maybe that's what your ex has.
                  Thanks pursuing...well??..meh..define well

Munchausen syndrome??...I'm thinking no.....it's basically based off the fact that she wants to stay on my health benefit plan INDEFINETLY..they mentioned so during our 4 way meeting back in Feb.(I'm being serious)..it's quite an extensive plan and she's ALWAYS taken advantage of it!!

I wouldn't know from one day to the next what she had planned (cosmetic denistry for example)..I'd be getting $$ deposited in my account from insurance provider on a weekly basis...

Comment

Originally posted by NBDad View Post
                    and I apologize in advance for the chapter and a half type of responses in your inbox

It's my way of releasing some much pent up confusion/anger??

Comment

Thanks pursuing...well??..meh..define well

Munchausen syndrome??...I'm thinking no.....it's basically based off the fact that she wants to stay on my health benefit plan INDEFINETLY..they mentioned so during our 4 way meeting back in Feb.(I'm being serious)..it's quite an extensive plan and she's ALWAYS taken advantage of it!!
                      It is a form of problem falsification known as malingering actually. Munchausen syndrome is for emotional gain and usually to assume and play the "sick role".

The challenge she faces is that a simple call reporting a potential case of malingering on the insurance policy will cause the insurer to quickly send her through a battery of psychological tests and interviews to determine if she has "genuine" medical conditions and needs. (I am assuming she is getting some form of disability pension from it.)

I wouldn't know from one day to the next what she had planned (cosmetic dentistry for example)..I'd be getting $$ deposited in my account from insurance provider on a weekly basis...
                      This is a common pattern of behaviour often demonstrated by people who exhibits traits of histrionic personality disorder. Which is often linked (co-morbid) with Munch Synd. and malingering.

Good Luck!
                      Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                        It is a form of problem falsification known as malingering actually. Munchausen syndrome is for emotional gain and usually to assume and play the "sick role".

The challenge she faces is that a simple call reporting a potential case of malingering on the insurance policy will cause the insurer to quickly send her through a battery of psychological tests and interviews to determine if she has "genuine" medical conditions and needs. (I am assuming she is getting some form of disability pension from it.)

This is a common pattern of behaviour often demonstrated by people who exhibits traits of histrionic personality disorder. Which is often linked (co-morbid) with Munch Synd. and malingering.

Good Luck!
                        Tayken
                        I guess if I really wanted to, I could get the benefits provider to look into that a little more closely.

thanks for that Tayken.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post

Good Luck!
                          Tayken
                          oh and no...no disablilty at all...why would she need to..lol..with the ss she's getting from me

she's a seasonal worker, so it's kinda looped me into SS more so than ever.

yes..she's worked during the whole relationship but the differences in our salaries seems to have convinced the judge that she needs SS (on the interim basis)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X