Funny/Scary Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny/Scary Story

I was in court for 2 days and I heard some interesting things....

Apparently last father's day my daughter made me a card and she wrote in it:

"Daddy, when I tell you to stop, please stop"

So the school called in the mom and because they though I might be sexually abusing her....

Turns out my daughter wrote that because....
    I tickle her too much and I don't stop when she asks me too.....

I'm happy the thing my daughter dislikes the most about me is I tickle her too much....

Anyways, all this was happening unbeknowst to me.....

Weird, huh...

There's a whole line of thought that too much tickling and tickling when someone says no is abusive. I had never considered that before, but I can understand it, and tend to follow that belief now. You could be taking tickling past her comfort level.

Comment

Funny you posted this today -
      I got a card today from my daughter and it says "I love it when you give me hugs and kisses"

As crazy as it sounds I can understand your point but its not something that happens regularly, maybe once (I can't think of an incident) I tickled her but even then there was no sense that she didn't like it or anything. God, it makes it sound like rape (that was what as being implied) I wonder how it stacked against my wife assaulting me, slapping my son and throwing a knife at him.

I asked my daughter about the other issue (asked "around" the issue) she has no IDEA what was being suggested. My ex-wife made it seem so dramatic, teachers, psychologist, principal etc.... My daughter had no idea that's for sure, nobody spoke to her either.

I think the whole issue was manufactured now....

Comment

It's awful when people take things out of context to look bad/use as evidence. I can see why they wanted to ask some questions though.

You didn't do anything wrong. That would have been clear with a few questions.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X