What are my options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by confused0123 View Post
    My ex has never given me any child support. If I were to seek full support, I wouldnt ask for money, he doesn't make much, I was the breadwinner while he was in school. Thanks for the assumption though
    Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    I don't understand this post. If you were seeking full support, but not asking for money, what exactly would you be asking for?

Not sure if you didn't see the post or are choosing not to answer the question...?

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      Not sure if you didn't see the post or are choosing not to answer the question...?
      Is it possible the op doesn't want to have 50-50 as then she would have to pay her ex cs, seeing as she was the main money maker and presumably makes more than the ex?

Op please clarify for us.

Comment

• Just an observation:

Divorcing Mama and Confused have A LOT in common here.

1. Both have young boy
        2. When one is signed out, the other is signed in
        3. Both write EXACTLY the same grammatically (English not first language)
        4. Both say ex sees baby minimally by his own choice
        5. Both controlling access and supervision but no abuse yet (none reported)
        6. Both have issues with ex's family
        7. Both same situation with CS
        8. Both were "breadwinners"

I could go on here but you all get the point. This is Divorcing Mama.

Comment

• I understand that you judge my character without actually knowing me so your opinion of my personality has no merit or validity. Second of all my lawyer opinion on the legal process holds more credability than your uneducated analysis of the family law. You draw your conclusions based on your personal experiences rather than years of legal schooling. I ask that you look up cases in Canlii and you will find plenty of cases where no CAS or Police calls were needed to prove one of the parents was found to be unfit to care for the child. And lastly, my evidence supports my claim. Again you have not fully read my post. BENERFAITH, this one is for you, if the father does not exercise his right to visit and care for the child in question, than the burden of proof falls on him to demonstrate that access was denied. If he had years of access to the child and only requested to see the child 4 times, thats his problem not mine. Your opinion of what is truthful in my case and what is not, doesn't matter to me at all. Whats funny is that the father admit s his wrong doing and I have it on record. What a great day.

Comment

• So if you have a great lawyer why are you here? Why do you need the help from those who just provide uneducated analysis of family law?

You also still did not answer the question about CS. What you don't understand (that many here do) is that some lawyers will tell you what you want to hear. They are there to make a buck not always help you. But I suspect we will see you back here in a few months complaining how unfair the court process is. Have a nice evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
              So if you have a great lawyer why are you here? Why do you need the help from those who just provide uneducated analysis of family law?

You also still did not answer the question about CS. What you don't understand (that many here do) is that some lawyers will tell you what you want to hear. They are there to make a buck not always help you. But I suspect we will see you back here in a few months complaining how unfair the court process is. Have a nice evening.
              naw she will be back here in a month saying how she won her court case and how the father isn't allowed to see the child at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by confused0123 View Post
                If he had years of access to the child and only requested to see the child 4 times.
                He had "year(s)"? As in plural? So this isn't a baby.

Just to let you know divorcing mama...you PM'd me a while back concerned because your ex was claiming you were denying access to him. So this man has been trying to see his child IMO. He went out and got a lawyer because you wouldn't let him. IMO.

Comment

• Benerfaith im not even going to entertain your silly questions by responding yet again to something I have already responded time and time again.

Comment

• Your story is all over the place divorcing mama. Your credibility is shot. Later

Comment

• LovingFather32, im so sorry, I did not know that im not allowed to call my child a baby, I should have asked your permission.

Comment

• LovingFather32 say it isnt so? Again your having another problem with another women? I told you seek professional help. There are women everywhere in this world.

Comment

• lol ... yep .. attack me .. call me a misogynist. That's your scape goat for everything. Stick to one profile name .. one thread.

Divorcing mama .. Im not the one who requires professional help. We can all see who needs it here. You can call all of us on this forum wrong, crazy, that we need help .. whatever you want. You'll have your day in court.

Good day Divorcing Mama.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                            Just an observation:

Divorcing Mama and Confused have A LOT in common here.

1. Both have young boy
                            2. Both show up at same time to double team.
                            3. Both write EXACTLY the same grammatically (English not first language)
                            4. Both say ex sees baby minimally by his own choice
                            5. Both controlling access and supervision but no abuse yet (none reported)
                            6. Both have issues with ex's family
                            7. Both same situation with CS
                            8. Both were "breadwinners"

I could go on here but you all get the point. This is Divorcing Mama.
                            Seriously going to deny this? Personality disorders can be treated. I don't want to diagnose but dissociative disorder is becoming more prevalent. Stressful life events act as triggers to this. Again .. Im not diagnosing. Just be wary of your mental state. I'm surrounded by psychologists, counsellors, mostly women all day. Please don't worry about me. Take care of yourself .. for your "baby" .. 2 year old .. 5 year old. However old he is.
                            Last edited by LovingFather32; 11-11-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• How convenient .. you have both of your accounts on at the same time. Both you and divorcing mama are here. lol

Try to make sure you sound different. Because you've already given yourself away from my above-noted points.

Isn't it convenient how she decided to show up RIGHT AT THE MOMET we're discussing it.

Everybody get ready for a long winded lecture on how divorcing mama is not confused now.

I can make another account and be logged in at the same time as LF32 anytime you know. You're not fooling anyone here.

Hey how did divorcing mama know we were having this conversation right at this very second? Intriguing indeed.
                              Last edited by LovingFather32; 11-11-2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• I dont have to prove to you anything. Your the one who needs professional help because every women here you claim are exactly like your ex. Its not our fault you ex is winning her case against you, stop harassing me. Im not divorce mama. Remember the guy and girl yesterday night also told you to leave me alone. So do it. Take their
                                advice

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X