Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me a bunch of kids in a sand box.

Don't understand the purpose of this announcement because if what I think is right, then this is childish at the very least.

If you say "A", then say "B". Publish your ignore list so we'll all know who the bad kids are. It's like coming into a class room, declaring "Hello! I am not talking to some of you guys" and then sit quietly in the corner.

Comment

I have an observation,

You edit sadandtired constantly, but not tayken. Within the 1000's of words that poster somtimes uses to respond to simple questions, they definatly insult and inflame.

Just sayin................

Comment

So, if I had to characterize the board admin/mods' perspective, I would say that it isn't just that particular post that they are concerned about but they see it as my history of deliberately antagonizing Tayken. I have received warnings in the past due to my posts to Tayken and they do not see this post as an isolated incident.

Do I agree with the decision/assessment? No. But as I said to Blink privately, I do agree with her position and ability to make a determination.

Do I think this deserves much more time? No. If I am on Tayken's ignore list, it did not antagonize or affect him in the least. He didn't even read it.

The bottom line is most are here to get help and support and give help and support. Just like in life, not everyone's motives, perspectives and methods of replying to people are done with a philanthropic focus..... The best we can do is post positively to those needing help and constructively and supportively to those that need to hear difficult things.... Best to all.
        Last edited by SadAndTired; 07-04-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post

Don't understand the purpose of this announcement because if what I think is right, then this is childish at the very least.

If you say "A", then say "B". Publish your ignore list so we'll all know who the bad kids are. It's like coming into a class room, declaring "Hello! I am not talking to some of you guys" and then sit quietly in the corner.
          Agree..............

Comment

Originally posted by frustratedwithex View Post
            I have an observation,

You edit sadandtired constantly, but not tayken. Within the 1000's of words that poster somtimes uses to respond to simple questions, they definatly insult and inflame.

Just sayin................
            Noted. Thank you for your observation.

As stated above, if you feel there is an issue with a particular post appearing to be inflammatory, please feel free to use the report button and someone will look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
              This thread was not directed at any particular individual(s). If you *feel* it was directed at you and are insulted by that, please feel free to use the report button and it will be looked at.

If there are any other questions on the forum rules, please see the link in the above post.

If there are still questions, please feel free to PM myself, Mess or Jeff.
              Didn't feel it was directed at me in the least, and I don't really care who tayken ignores. I find the whole thing ridiculous and egocentric.

Comment

The 'you' in my post was a generic 'you', not intending to be specifically you. For clarification:

This thread was not directed at any particular individual(s). If one *feels* it was directed at them and one is insulted by that, that individual should please feel free to use the report button and it will be looked at.

If there are any other questions on the forum rules, please see the link in the above post.

If there are still questions, please feel free to PM myself, Mess or Jeff.

Comment

This is just like being married ! lol!

Group Hug!!!

Comment

Comment

Rotflmao!!!!!

Comment

Warning: Contains images that may offend. Do not watch before eating.

MY CAT'S LAWYER HATES ME (feat. Amir Blumenfeld!) - YouTube

Comment

I didnt take it like that at all. in the past when Tayken didnt respond to a post within a time frame the someone (not the one asking for contact) deemed was too long, the accusations flew that Tayken was just basically ignoring the request. Now Tayken is setting the record straight that if there is no response to a post then more then likely you are on the ignore list.

Why should someone be attacked like Tayken was time and time again? Here is a novel suggestion, you dont like what Tayken says, they you have the option of the ignore feature also.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                            I didnt take it like that at all. in the past when Tayken didnt respond to a post within a time frame the someone (not the one asking for contact) deemed was too long, the accusations flew that Tayken was just basically ignoring the request. Now Tayken is setting the record straight that if there is no response to a post then more then likely you are on the ignore list.
                            There is an expectation for me to respond to posts. Just setting the record straight that I simply may not be bothering with certain posters as they generally only post to create conflict.

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                            Why should someone be attacked like Tayken was time and time again? Here is a novel suggestion, you dont like what Tayken says, they you have the option of the ignore feature also.
                            Exactly.

Good Luck!
                            Tayken
                            Last edited by Tayken; 07-05-2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
                              I didn't even know there was an 'ignore' option.

I encourage you to de-activate such limitations. I don't know why you've implemented them -nor do I care to. Maybe there's good reason. But it goes against the very concept of a BBS board.

Just my opinion...
                              Now worries WO... You are not on my ignore list.

Good Luck!
                              Tayken

Comment

Your theory really fails because (a) this is not a class room and (b) I am not a teacher and (c) certainly we are not all children. Those who are on ignore can figure it out when I don't bother to respond to their messages.

Good Luck!
                                Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X