This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    Really funny to see a giant angry cat in a mostly empty thread.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
      Darn it! I've only been here for a few weeks, surely I haven't had time to deserve ignoring? ... Oh the shame .... Oh the humanity!!!
      Not sure why you would even be concerned with who is on my ignore list. But, suffice to say, you do not grace my ignore list. In fact, there is no "shame" on being on my ignore list in my opinion. I am but a small voice in a very loud conversation about family law in Canada... Probably only a small whisper really.

Good Luck!
      Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
        Great, now get Pink Floyd out of my head!
        Try some Opeth... Progressive death metal for the win:

Opeth - Demon of the Fall [HD 1080p] [Live] - YouTube

Are you ready? Demon of the fall...

Or something that you may recognize (cover):

Ghost's cover of "Here Comes the Sun" originally by the Beatles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwpcyrSsP_c

Good Luck!
        Tayken
        Last edited by Tayken; 07-05-2013, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
          Your theory really fails because (a) this is not a class room and (b) I am not a teacher and (c) certainly we are not all children. Those who are on ignore can figure it out when I don't bother to respond to their messages.

Good Luck!
          Tayken
          Whether my theory fails or stands is irrelevant really, even if I am on your famous list.

My respect for you as a member of this forum, for your knowledge, your help to the total strangers, the time you spend doing this - still stands. I mentioned it before, I am of the same opinion now. That's important.

But do I smell some exhibitionism? Why not just keep it for yourself or privately notify those who have such bad luck to be ignored by you? Was it SO important to declare your ignoration if - as per you - they could figure it out themselves?

And again, what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
            Why should someone be attacked like Tayken was time and time again? Here is a novel suggestion, you dont like what Tayken says, they you have the option of the ignore feature also.
            Tayken was given the same warning that I was SOS. He was not "attacked" again and again.

We were BOTH warned for our behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
              Whether my theory fails or stands is irrelevant really, even if I am on your famous list.
              Well, how about this then... Your theory fails to influence my personal decision.

My respect for you as a member of this forum, for your knowledge, your help to the total strangers, the time you spend doing this - still stands. I mentioned it before, I am of the same opinion now. That's important.
              Unfortunately, it is not. What is important that I reduce the noise to need ratio to better help people. I simply am using a technology - as recommended - to achieve this.

But do I smell some exhibitionism? Why not just keep it for yourself or privately notify those who have such bad luck to be ignored by you? Was it SO important to declare your ignoration if - as per you - they could figure it out themselves?
              Read the well written response from a learned poster who basically explained it quite well. This poster, in my opinion, should get more praise on this site than myself.

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...tml#post141906

In addition, you can review the following thread for a more complete understanding of why I made a public announcement.

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...ed-help-15326/

Finally, you may have answered your own question in your response... So people expecting me to respond are fully informed that if I don't respond it is because they are simply on my ignore list.

Good Luck!
              Tayken

Comment

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#000000]

And again, what do I know?
                Or you could check out this link for a perfect example for the exhibitionism that you speak of.

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...airwell-14241/

If Tayken can link to threads, subtly pointing out what I have said, I guess I have the same right.

What good is his ignore if he still wants to draw me into conversations and speak about my posts?? Ignoring means not posting about me too.

Mods?
                Last edited by SadAndTired; 07-05-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slughead10 View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Danzig- Mother (Mother 93) HD - YouTube
                  Ah, Glen Danzig... Excellent song.

Here is a more appropriate one written by Glen Danzig...

Number 13. Johnny Cash..aka 'The Man In Black' back in the day! - YouTube

Originally posted by Glen Danzig as Performed by the late great Johnny Cash
                  Bad luck wind been blowing at my back
                  I was born to bring trouble to wherever
                  I'm at Got the number thirteen tattooed on my neck
                  When the ink starts to itch, then the black will turn to red

I was born in the soul of misery
                  Never had me a name
                  They just gave me the number when I was young

Got a long line of heartache
                  I carry it well
                  The list of lives
                  I've broken reach from here to hell
                  Back luck been blowing at my back
                  I pray you don't look at me, I pray I don't look back

Never had me a name

Never had me a name
                  Continuing on the theme of music...

Here is another appropriate one... Cover of "Enjoy the Silence" by another awesome band known as Lucuna Coil:

LACUNA COIL - Enjoy The Silence (Depeche Mode Cover - Better Quality) - YouTube

Originally posted by Depeche Mode
                  Words like violence
                  Break the silence
                  Come crashing in
                  Into my little world
                  Painful to me
                  Pierce right through me
                  Can't you understand
                  Oh my little girl

All I ever wanted
                  All I ever needed
                  Is here in my arms
                  Words are very unnecessary
                  They can only do harm

Vows are spoken
                  To be broken
                  Feelings are intense
                  Words are trivial
                  Pleasures remain
                  So does the pain
                  Words are meaningless
                  And forgettable

All I ever wanted
                  All I ever needed
                  Is here in my arms
                  Words are very unnecessary
                  They can only do harm

Enjoy the silence
                  By the way, one of my favourite metal bands happens to be led by the great Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy. Angela has shattered the long held "belief" that women could not contribute significantly to the development of the genre of Heavy Metal Music.

ARCH ENEMY - My Apocalypse (HIGH QUALITY) - YouTube

If anyone ever questioned what defines "feminism" to me personally... Angela is the root of my definition. Breaking boundaries and by gaining respect and innovating an industry. Not by insulting the other gender and attacking it. Also, she is a mezzo-soprano...

Good Luck!
                  Tayken

Comment

Tayken, I would respectfully agree to disagree with you. Cheers!

Comment

For those interested...

Here is the theory I am applying in a nutshell...

Bill Eddy

1. Do you need to respond?

Much of the hostile mail today does not need a response. Letters from (ex-) spouses, angry neighbors, irritating co-workers, or attorneys do not usually have legal significance. If someone says nasty things about you or someone else in a letter, the letter has no power, unless you give it power. Often, it is designed to get you engaged in a battle of emotional venting for the sake of relieving the writer’s anxiety.

Generally, responding with similar emotions and hostility will simply escalate things without satisfaction, and you will just get a new piece of hostile mail back in return. In most cases, you are better off not responding. However, some letters and emails develop power when copies are filed in a court or complaint process – or simply get sent to other people. At that time, it may be important to respond to inaccurate statements of fact with accurate statements of fact (leaving out your opinions). Therefore, sometimes you need to respond.
                      My silence should speak for itself.

Good Luck!
                      Tayken

Comment

Tayken, I would respectfully agree to disagree with you. Cheers!
                        I suspect Mother, that we don't see eye to eye on many issues regarding Family Law. I do appreciate that you agree to disagree. I am not trying to convince you of my position. Just simply stating my interpretation of the facts.

Good Luck!
                        Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X