X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oink View Post

Equal opportunity only counts when it's for self-gratification
    I disagree with you on that Oink. Equal opportunity only counts when it's just that...Equal Opportunity.

Comment

Your entitlement...I am not about to get dragged down that rabbit-hole
      I'm not trying to drag you down anywhere. I'm simply stating a fact.

Comment

Unfortunately, tis the world we live in. I don't see it changing any time soon. I must say that I detest chauvinistic behaviour of any kind, and people at work know that I don't take that lightly.

I'll write somebody in a flash, and I have done that

Equal opportunity only counts when it's for self-gratification
        Really? Or is your despise for chauvinistic behaviour only when others engage in it?

You seem to forget your prior posts....

These are only some;

Ahahahahah.....shame I never dated anybody younger than me then.... So what am I missing...the booty call? One can get that anytime, even if you have to pay for it
        You really are a TART aren't ya?
        Listen Mate....I swear it's a full moon today

Or are people still going through that time of the month?
        Especially when they don't come with any baggage, and they are only after one thing

You guessed it
        Of course, portraying one image to the public and acting crazy behind close doors. Yeah I know people like that, I live with 2 of them

I bet if it was a guy that did that, you won't get people saying "he is a nice man"
        No amount of money in the world or wild horse can drag me to you

Even if you were the last person on earth, I'll rather wank myself...yes I said it
        Wow..if you don't mind me sayin, what a hoe. So she thinks by doing this, you will change your mind, her bangin her new guy in your house?
        Good on you bruv'er..why is it that some women just want to be a right cow, by putting their own personal vendetta before the rights of the kid? They then go out and get a boyfriend and pretend they are not looking for a dad for their kid(s)

Mine has agents walking thru the house today.....
        I will say this once; Your disdain for the majority of women is very clear. Perhaps you may wish to work on that.
        Last edited by OhMy; 01-23-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slughead10 View Post
          ....what an adult chooses to put in there own body is none of the goverments business
          Agreed...........legalize hamsters!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firhill View Post
            Agreed...........legalize hamsters!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao

Good one!

Comment

Laugh
              My
              A$$
              Off

Comment

Hamsters?That's for chronic users yes?Gerbils being the gateway drug ?

Comment

I closed a massive crazy deal last Friday - dinner at the upper executive's house on Saturday.

I'm having a glass of wine before dinner, and the host and his spouse pull out joints.. my jaw dropped.

I can be naive. They are my age, or slightly older (I'm mid40's). I grew out of this stage 20 years ago. My mother always told me when I was a teen, and I'll remember this until the day I die, "I know you are young, you will be offered and will try many things, but if I ever find out you are hooked on any substance, I will kill you". lol. Words to live by.

Tax this stuff! And tax hamsters too!
                  Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X