Somewhat dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhat dumb question

After being through a number or court orders and motions, I am trying to get a handle on what is enforced?

For example, from what I gather, CS and S7 can be changed every time and it voids previous court orders. (More of a question than a statement),

What happens to other provisions?

I am on Court Order #5, does that mean that provisions on section 7 expenses from court order #2 are void?

Originally posted by Gilligan View Post
    After being through a number or court orders and motions, I am trying to get a handle on what is enforced?

For example, from what I gather, CS and S7 can be changed every time and it voids previous court orders. (More of a question than a statement),

What happens to other provisions?

I am on Court Order #5, does that mean that provisions on section 7 expenses from court order #2 are void?

If you have a signed court order then that one is then one that outlines the current status. For instance if it updates to say section 7 is now 50/50 then you can’t go back to a previous order where it says $100 a month.

Also note that the only thing a maintenance agency can enforce is money. They can’t enforce times for switching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X