Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to all this and need some advise pls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than get your lawyer asap to avoid that change become fact,
    You also have to overcome any inconvenient to pick up you kids as much as possible.
    The important things is how much you get in touch , connect with your kids.
    Even if your wife did bad things, sometimes, judge see how long it happened, that take into the consideration of stability of child life. Family court case, is child centered, not any parent centered.
    Another thing may do good for you, compare the two school and the child's unique somethings that is not best fit in the new school. Etc. And new place compare with old place, remember all about the child, child center, parent convenient weight less

Comment

Based on what you said, it seems your wife got a very reasonable legal advice for have such settings.
      Hope someone here can advise you a good lawyer.

Comment

Yeah, just yourself into court ASAP. Judge will issue an interim order. Get your affidavit ready if you haven't started already.

As my previous lawyer said, just cause she says it doesn't mean it's true.

Originally posted by rookie View Post
        The ex just called and texted that until the legal is complete, she will not allow me to see my daughter...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X