Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law > Common Law Issues

Common Law Issues The law regarding common law relationships is different than in cases of divorce. Discuss the issues that affect unmarried couples here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:22 AM

representingself is on a distinguished road

Whatever man...

It is abundantly clear that money is more important to you than those children...

and FYI... both payors and receipients will think you are a selfish jackass.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:26 AM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

I don't care if you love or hate your kids. You will support them. You chose a lifestyle where you worked and your ex stayed home with them, you can't just run away from that decision. That is what is going to force you into this custody situation. It's not the courts or your ex, it's a decision you made and stuck with for years. You could have chosen a mate that had a job, career of her own, you could have been sharing parenting equally all along and now it would be the most natural thing to continue that. But you chose otherwise. Stop blaming everything and every one else for those choices and own your life. If you put as much effort into planning and coming up with options as you do whining you'd have a plan of action by now.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:25 AM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by msc View Post
The love I have for my kids is unquestionable. For you to judge me and try to mix your sentimental guilt trip bullS@#$ into a financial negotiation is clear indication that you are on the receiving end. You clearly have no understanding of financial obligations one may have , the "means" to pay doesn't enter into your your though process, its just pay no matter what impacts are produced.

The impacts to my kids as well as myself is of great concern. As far as the girl and her mother they were with a unemployed alcoholic , who still is. I gave them 10 years of a better life and now I will be punished for it.

My priorities have been to pay the bills and anything else I had left was used to pay for the kids activities etc., so now the activities will be impacted as the cash flow is gone.

That's what I'm Talking about !
There's a river in Russia, it's called the Crimea.

You're not the first person here to take a canoe upstream on it without a paddle.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:19 AM

BurlingtonFamilyLaw is on a distinguished road

15 year old girl, of course you were her Daddy as long as she can remember.

And as she becomes a woman, you walk out oh her life. And going to say you were never her father?

And say it costs less than $25/ week to feed each kid?

I bet she wishes she stayed with the husband you stole her from.

And keep referring to them as "my kids" as frequently as possible in public.
Closed Thread