Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the judge said was a violation of the child support guidelines which are required to be followed. If there is a variation it has to be for a reason, and what reason was shown?

I don't want to violate your privacy, but was that an actual trial or a settlement conference or what? If it was a trial is it on Canlii? As far as I know this was completely outside the law.

Comment

Originally posted by mama2bee View Post
      Ever break down what 10K a year is a month? Trust me not much, and when you are at home with a little one on your own juggling bills it is even less. It is the same for men as they are entitled to THE EXACT SAME. So either you have your info wrong or have no idea what it is like.

Just saying, don't throw b.s out there if you haven't stood in someone else's shoes.

Seems to me you may be the bitter one in this equation.
      My point was not about your specific case as I knew NOTHING about it, but your general attack on all mom's. Not every female is like your ex. As for my comment worded the way it was, I am defensive of mom's (or dad's) getting personally attacked because someone has a psycho ex.
      Well have you read the post in here! there are a lot of dads in here then with wacko ex's....just as I am sure you have your problems with your ex...my point is that what is happening to dads in the emotion out system is not unique to a few of us....there are thousands of good fathers in this Country that are getting screwed not only by the mom but by the courts..if you don't like what your species is doing that's not my fault....just the same in my species...of father who are idiots....the thing I am can admitt it...as for being home....not having money...not.sure how old your children are....but a job!

Comment

Really! that is what my lawyer said...he had a lot of errs in law....so I can appeal....right.....where does that money come from? I just spent 30k over 4 years...plus trial..and owe 45k...an Appeal is another 25k...the transcripts alone are 5k....then there is service and filing fees at the appeal levels.....oh did I say Im paying full guidelines....how the hell does that happen?....nope this system is messed up and broken

Comment

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
          am I bitter...yes I am...but never do i use my children....ever....ever to take it out on my ex....period!
          It's great that you don't get the kids involved in the nonsense, but it's not fair of you to make a statement that all women are bitter. We're not all vindictive hags. If I based my opinion of all men on my relationship with my ex then I would think they were all lying, cheating, abusive sacks of poo. That's not very fair, is it?

Comment

Did you just tell me to get a job LF? I really hope not because you can't even begin to imagine what my every day life is like. I have a chronically ill 3 month old who requires constant medical attention, receiving that 10K tax free amazing money you were talking about... doesn't even begin to cover my medical bills with her. So get over yourself, and your sh*tty situation. It is not my GENDERS fault you EX is a b*tch. Both GENDERS are equally to blame.
            Last edited by mama2bee; 03-20-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Did you just tell me to get a job LD? I really hope not because you can't even begin to imagine what my every day life is like. I have a chronically ill 3 month old who requires constant medical attention, receiving that 10K tax free amazing money you were talking about... doesn't even begin to cover my medical bills with her. So get over yourself, and your sh*tty situation. It is not my GENDERS fault you EX is a b*tch. Both GENDERS are equally to blame.
              I couldn't agree more. Stay at home moms seem to get knocked pretty hard on this site. One person wrote that all's we do is sit in front of the tv eating bonbons and watching soaps all day. Unbelieveable.

That and the fact that LF refers to women as a 'species' threw me.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear73 View Post
                That and the fact that LF refers to women as a 'species' threw me.
                Tis why certain things were bolded in my statement lol If this is pick a species day I choose to be LF oh wait I don't have the ego for that.

Comment

It's great that you don't get the kids involved in the nonsense, but it's not fair of you to make a statement that all women are bitter. We're not all vindictive hags. If I based my opinion of all men on my relationship with my ex then I would think they were all lying, cheating, abusive sacks of poo. That's not very fair, is it?
                  Read my post I never said or used the word all...I am talking about the mom who prevent willing father that want to see their children...if you read my posts you would also of read i put my species in that same class od a holes.

Comment

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
                    Woman are bitter....
                    Yes you did, and I am not the only one who objecting to it

Comment

Yes you did, and I am not the only one who objecting to it
                      It's cause he already made his pot shot at me it's your turn -.-

Comment

One last time in case you didn't get it the last time in your statement you say that i said "all women are bitter"....I did not use the word "all"....that was thrown in for I assume dramatic purposes....you seem to be offended by want i said....well i am merely continuing the thread...that was written seemingly by a woman....with a phd no less....I suggest you read what she says about woman being bitter....write to her and whine all you want about being offended...no sympathy here especially when words are added to what I said....grow up.

Comment

You said woman are bitter. ARE which would suggest you are talking about ALL of us. You didn't say SOME. I find it amusing that you are telling me to grow up when you are the one acting like a child.

Comment

MommaBear73 ... don't waste your time hun. Not worth it :/

Comment

You said woman are bitter. ARE which would suggest you are talking about ALL of us. You didn't say SOME. I find it amusing that you are telling me to grow up when you are the one acting like a child.
                              You should take your friends advice, you add words that are not there which btw, I find offensive. Then when called on it you play on the words used...you still haven't addressed the question put to you...my guess is you haven't read the initial post...don't go away mad...just go away hun...what species was it that wrote that article?? not mine lol.

Furthermore, haven't the time nor the patients for incompetence not sure about you...one thing is....not hard to see grasping at straws when cornered on topic is clearly a desperate move to seek personal validation of your flawed statements....again the person you need to take issue with, is Joan...hard to criticize your own eh!...easy to attack a dad.....but hey...whatever works for you....gets me thinking though.

Well I've spent way more time and attention on our little back and forths...will not get baited further..the original post is an easy read... have fun.
                              Last edited by LostFather; 03-20-2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

MommaBear73 ... don't waste your time hun. Not worth it :/
                                Agreed. Some people are just not happy unless they're trying to spread their own misery.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X