X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quote from Face Book

Hey everyone,

I saw this post on facebook and thought it was kinda of fitting, I'm tired of feeling sorry about all the things that could/should have been and I thought that maybe other might be to, so I thought I would share

"BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On,and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1(800)waa-waa.This is Dr.Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'.If you like this, re-post it. If you don't..suck it up buttercup, Life doesn't revolve around YOU! "

Have a great weekend everyone!

Ang

thanks for the smile. v
    tres drole.

Comment

Totally stealing it for my FB lol

Comment

Saw another 1 on FB I thought I would share.

An old Cherokee told his grandson, “My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth.” The boy thought about it, and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?” The old man quietly replied - “The one you feed.”

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
          Saw another 1 on FB I thought I would share.

An old Cherokee told his grandson, “My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth.” The boy thought about it, and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?” The old man quietly replied - “The one you feed.”

Thank you for sharing! I love that one too
          Ang

Comment

An old Cherokee told his grandson,

“My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

One is Evil.

It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth.”

The boy thought about it, and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?”

The old man quietly replied - “The one you feed.”

So true in divorce!!!

Comment

Found another awesome Face Book Quote Today!

HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN: Wine her. Dine her. Call her. Hold her. Surprise her. Compliment her. Smile at her. Listen to her. Laugh with her. Cry with her. Romance her. Encourage her. Believe in her. Cuddle her. Shop with her. Buy her jewelry. Give her flowers. Hold her hand. Write love letters to her. Go to the ends of the earth and back for her.

HOW TO TREAT A MAN: Show up naked. Bring chicken wings and beer.
              Last edited by AngieJ; 08-23-2011, 04:37 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Thanks for the laughs I sure needed them after today... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorac View Post
                  Thanks for the laughs I sure needed them after today... :-)
                  Glad I was able to help put a smile on your face!

Ang

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X