This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy father's day!

Just wanted to take a minute to wish all the dads of the forum a Happy Father's Day, and also to all the moms on the forum who do the job of both when dads are not around!

Enjoy your day

Ang

Thx Anjie!! I too, wish the Dad's on this forum a Happy Father's Day. To the moms who act as both mom and dad, hats off to you today, and every day. I always wish my mom a happy father's day b/c she was and is my "everything" and my father was a useless tool.

Comment

hadenough you could not have said it better for me..... after Mom passed on just it was the passing of both my mom and my dad - the woman fought hard all her life, did it without complaining. My Mom was the greatest dad ever - I miss her every day.

This forum, both Dads and Moms - and for me a special place for me is LV who when I was in crisis mode...... as a father who recognized the very dark place I had entered in those first days...... I will never know for sure but I give thanks to that father who really understood and was the main force and guide to my chosing a much different path than I was on.

So I respectfully thank all the other Moms and Dads today here on this forum that have helped me stay on that path. I owe the people that make this forum what it is - so from the botton of my heart -- Thank You.

Comment

What a sincere and heartfelt post ddol, hope things are looking up for you. As most of us know, it's an uphill climb but if/when we are open to it, there's a lot of personal growth as we gain new knowledge and understanding. Wishing you much success and Happy Father's Day

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X