This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She has been dumped by her legal aid lawyer

Just recently I have found out my ex has been dumped by her legal aid lawyer because she has been avoiding making decisions. My ex has been dragging this on for the last 2 and half years and it has cost me a fortune. She cannot afford a lawyer and now there is a lean on her portion of the house that i have been trying to have sold. I am up to 7000 in lawyers fees. I just really don't know what to expect anymore. Anyone have any thoughts on this????

Not bad mine been dumped by a lawyer twice. Actually your lawyer fee is quite low. I had to use the court to kick my ex out of my house. But you seems to have a house that both your name are on the title. I can only think that you have to buy back her portion or have an agreement that authorised you to sell as long as the profit are divided by both party.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X