Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop a kids balloons?

/rant on

So I dropped my kid off to school Monday morning. His birthday was the next day. We has a party for him over the weekend.
    His grandmother bought him a bunch of helium filled balloons. He asked to have them brought back home to Mom's with him. I agreed, and left the balloons on Mom's porch (after I dropped the boy off at school and no one answered at mom's.

So the next day I get a call from mom who is in tears. She apologizes profusely for the incident. I am unaware of the incident

It turns out Mom's new hubby told her when I dropped them off, him and I argued - and he popped all the balloons in my face.
    So that didn't actually happen - but the a$$ hole did in fact pop all the balloons.

Seriously. What kind of man pops his step kids' balloons???

/rant off

So anyways. How's everyone? Been awhile since I stopped by as things (I thought) had gotten better and drama had stopped.
    I can't help but wonder if the police would be willing to charge him for mischief/destruction of property?

Hey wretched - glad to hear you're still alive and kicking. Things have been pretty good on here for quite some time. Lots of the old trouble-makers are long gone which has vastly improved things.

Sounds like your ex is with a dweeb. I can't help but wonder why, on earth, she would be reduced to tears over an alleged aggressive balloon-popping episode. But then you know what they say "crazy people attract other crazy people."

And no, I would hope that taxpayers are not paying for police to look after something such as this. Balloon popping? he he he

Comment

Get him a medal - "Loser of the year"

Comment

Very bizarre!

Comment

Next time I met the ex's new beau, I'd bring a balloon with "No. 1 douchebag" just for him.

Comment

What a twerp! Is this the best she could do?

Comment

Originally posted by HammerDad View Post
              Next time I met the ex's new beau, I'd bring a balloon with "No. 1 douchebag" just for him.
              Love HammerDad's idea

Comment

Wow, who does that?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X