This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebtr1 View Post
    I never said he wanted to stop paying. The difference is he pays and has always paid and now she is harrassing and threatening and demanding more because he is with me and happy. She will not stop. She has been sent cease and desist letter we have not replied to her in 8 months. She continues to threaten litigation and harass incessantly. If it went to litigation I was only asking what could she possibly get. And if it went to litigation my husband would then only pay what he has to and make her see how good it was before.

Its not at all about shirking responsibility. My husband has went above and beyond for 10 years. And yet every time we turn around she demands more. At what point do we say enough is enough?

I was also wondering what are we required to tell her? The info she is asking for such as tax information, life insurance, will info and whether I have a life estate in our property isnt info we should have to disclose correct?
    Actually tax info she might be entitled to since CS is still an issue. Even if she wants to know if the son has been claimed by your husband, that is relevant. All other stuff like life insurance, etc., unless you have a court order that mentions any of the above, she has no business with that info.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X