Problems with daycare provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with daycare provider

I'm not sure whether I posted about this before or not but the babysitter or daycare provider is best friends with mom, also a single mom, and pure right evil

It is a home daycare

They both are out to get me and have made reports to CAS multiple times. All closed.

They have no respect for me and often both are at the house with intentions of intimidating, provoking, and mocking me..

The daycare has said she does not want to see me but cannot interfere with exchanges and withhold child at my access time as she would be in contempt of a court order

They (mom and daycare) lie about things (I have in writing but I won't go in detail) and think I'm some kind of stupid person and they can lie and get away with whatever they want

Mom says daycare has known the child more than I've known the child or been in her life longer and that the. Hold should have more time with daycare. I spoke with a lawyer who said it is recognized that parents and grandparents always come first before babysitters.

It is driving me insane and I am wondering if anyone has dealt with a similar situation and how you deal with it? The child notices the tent ions between daycare and I and its not really good for the child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you want to happen ? Switch daycares?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstTimer View Post
      What do you want to happen ? Switch daycares?

I've asked that. My question was ignored.

I am hoping that child be left with me or my parents (child's grandparents)

Daycare is unnecessary costs and subsidized regulations are being used to limit my access

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
        I've asked that. My question was ignored.

I am hoping that child be left with me or my parents (child's grandparents)

Daycare is unnecessary costs and subsidized regulations are being used to limit my access

if she (your ex) is working and using the daycare on her parenting time there is really nothing you can do about it.

Comment

To amplify this point...what the other parent does on their time, is their business as long as it's not hurting the kid/s

The request is under the "nice to have" category

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
          if she (your ex) is working and using the daycare on her parenting time there is really nothing you can do about it.

Comment

The way to go about this is to get a change in custody based on your availability.

Comment

Ah okay sorry. Didn't see your question as I haven't been on this forum recently.

If you are going to challenge daycare versus home. Be prepared to beat these arguments as my ex tried and failed. Me being the one that says our 5 year old needs to be in Montessori and her argument was that it was better he spend time with mom instead of Montessori as she was available during the day and it was her time during those 2 days and therefore what she does is her business.

It was shot down and she was ordered to take him to Montessori or else she was in contempt of court

Comment

Talk to her supervisor and tell him that she is indirectly hurting the child and giving you stress and that you will involve the authorities because the babysitter must be neutral.

Comment

It is a home daycare
                  If you oppose it the judge will order a proper daycare. Remember, judges will take no risk when it comes to children. Most (if not all) are not fond of home daycare. Especially ones where the operator is aligned with a specific parent.

You are also not obligated to use this home daycare on your time. So, if there is a problem then don't use the service. You should also officially oppose the use of this daycare and recommend three (3) other properly registered daycare alternatives.

They both are out to get me and have made reports to CAS multiple times. All closed.
                  If you oppose the use of this daycare and can provide the evidence that the operator is aligned to the other parent and not a neutral party not only will their testimony be labeled as biased but, the daycare will be ordered to a properly registered one.

They have no respect for me and often both are at the house with intentions of intimidating, provoking, and mocking me.
                  Simply just provide three (3) alternative properly registered daycare providers and move on. Let the judge sort it out. Simply pickup the child and leave. Don't discuss anything. Just pickup the child and leave.

The daycare has said she does not want to see me but cannot interfere with exchanges and withhold child at my access time as she would be in contempt of a court order.
                  Actually, she wouldn't be in contempt. The court order is between you and the other parent. You can't enforce the order against the daycare provider as they are not a party to that order. The alternative is to move the child to a proper daycare that is neutral. Anything the daycare provider does simply makes the judge's decision easier to make.

They (mom and daycare) lie about things (I have in writing but I won't go in detail) and think I'm some kind of stupid person and they can lie and get away with whatever they want.
                  Simply way to deal with it all is to recommend three (3) other daycare providers that are registered. Then attach that request to any future affidavit and ask for an order that one of the daycare providers be chosen.

Mom says daycare has known the child more than I've known the child or been in her life longer and that the. Hold should have more time with daycare. I spoke with a lawyer who said it is recognized that parents and grandparents always come first before babysitters.
                  Who cares? Judges rarely (if ever) order home daycare providers. They won't take the liability risk of sending a child to an unlicensed provider. They will always stick within the boundaries of law and the safest solution. That is a properly registered daycare.

It is driving me insane and I am wondering if anyone has dealt with a similar situation and how you deal with it? The child notices the tent ions between daycare and I and its not really good for the child
                  No. That is why a judge usually order a proper daycare that is neutral and professional and REGISTERED.

Recommend a change to a real daycare. Stop screwing around with this idiot home daycare provider who has taken sides and find a more neutral solution.

Good Luck!
                  Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by FirstTimer View Post
                    Ah okay sorry. Didn't see your question as I haven't been on this forum recently.

If you are going to challenge daycare versus home. Be prepared to beat these arguments as my ex tried and failed. Me being the one that says our 5 year old needs to be in Montessori and her argument was that it was better he spend time with mom instead of Montessori as she was available during the day and it was her time during those 2 days and therefore what she does is her business.

It was shot down and she was ordered to take him to Montessori or else she was in contempt of court
                    Judges rarely (if ever) order unlicensed daycare providers over licensed ones. Simply do what FirstTimer did and move on. Just get the daycare moved and don't fret about the stupidity of the home daycare provider.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X