Supervised access questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
    Yes, I'm asking for sole custody, supervised access to mom, and primary residence.

I have the full cas disclosure including police reports. Unfortunately some details have been blacked out.

Thanks involveddad75
    Go back to CAS and request full disclosure un redacted, this is evidence and the judge needs to see the full evidence. If their was a criminal case, go into the court house and request to review the criminal case, speak to the prosecutor and request full discovery package from them.

The question I would be asking CAS is why is it redacted? Are they redacting single words or complete lines or complete paragraphs or complete pages?

They have to justify to your satisfaction why they have redacted.

In my case the society was ordered 4 times to give complete disclosure minus contact information, each time they continued to over redact. I finally requested the panel reviewing the matter to redact the unredacted records as they wished it redacted. As it was clear the society was not following orders.

Comment

Went to court and an interim order was made that gives me sole custody.

I was awarded a portion of my costs as well.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X