Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't be rude and I am not by any means excusing her behaviour. The reason I ask if she is suferring is she said she was in the military. Due to service she may have occupational "injuries". If she does, it is serious and should seek help. I do not need to "give my head a shake". I know first hand what this can do to a person and although I am not down-playing your abuse or any one elses, her hostility and anger is concerning. What she may have been through in her professional side may be affecting her personal side and her ability to effectivly parent and cope. Let me make it clear, I am not condoning nor supporting her behaviour. Thanks.

Comment

OK I won't be rude if you don't call my behaviour appalling.

Comment

It's a FACTthat after a certain age you CAN'T, by law, force a teenager to go. I don't think DTTE wasn't implying she was a bad mother for forcing her to go, just stating it for what it is.

Comment

You got that right.

How many times must the dead horse be beaten before folks stop reading so much into it. It was 4 hours of time for crying out loud and she continued to go on and on and on and on defending herself in the face of unanimous disagreement. If that wasn't enough she had to crap all over people. She had it coming.

Can this be put to bed now? Please?

Comment

She has proven why divorce is so difficult and expensive.

Comment

to blinkandimgone, I most certainly hope your right regarding not being able force a teen to go. (see board i started).

to dadtotheend, it is obvious the lady has issues and did not seem to want the advice she was seeking. I agree wholeheartedly. Sometimes it is not best to feed the animals though.

monkey, if you do read my post to you and want help, message me with an open mind and I can give you plenty of resources depending on what base your at if you want to seek help.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X