Completing Support Deduction Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completing Support Deduction Order

We need to complete the support deduction order when filing our draft order to be made into a final order. The form provides one line for each child. But the support amount is a combined amount. We advised we did not know how to complete this and she said it was online. We have not been able to find it. How do we complete it given there are two children and only one amount? Court clerk wasn't helpful despite our asking.

Assistance appreciated!

The support deduction order is usually done by the clerks at the courthouse, and they usually submit the paperwork to the FRO themselves.

The clerks were probably no help because they don't have the signed order of the clerk/judge from which to produce the Support Deduction Order.

Do your draft order send it to the other party to sign off approval as to form/content.

Submit this to the courts with a fresh copy for the clerk/judge to sign off.

The clerks should then complete and forward the support deduction order.

Get a copy for yourself and followup to ensure both the court order, and support deduction order is sent to the FRO. If not you'll have the copies yourself to send.

Comment

I thought same. But they instructed my hubby (self rep) to complete...

Comment

Originally posted by Serene View Post
        I thought same. But they instructed my hubby (self rep) to complete...
        yes there is a section what you and other side have to complete and section what clerk complete.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X