This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will.
    I just drove that stupid drive she does. I went to the local police department to get the police report on her latest accident totalling her car.
    This drive is NOT less than an hour as she claims. I drove 10km over the speed limit and it still took me 1.5hrs one way. My son claims that yes she can do it in an hour or a bit less. So, she must be driving on secondary highway (2 lane) at 130km/h in order to accomplish this time.

I'm not going to let this continue tomorrow. I am so angry at so many things. I have so much going for my side. IPP you have done so very much I could just hug you!!! My wife has done so much to help out.....if I get this retarded Judge again, I am basically giving him baby food to swallow so he really needs to focus on his breathing and oggling of my ex wife....then see what is in front of his face and make the simple decision that is so obvious I have a room full of aliens from outter space siding with me not understanding the bloody language. Its that simple.

I think if if this does not go in my favor I will ask this Judge if he wishes that I seek Jesus out to stand on my side, because anything out of that is all I can do.

This is so retarded.

Oh...IPP...StepMom wants to know if you saw the thread discussion on if a 14yr old should be forced to see the other parent "What Age Can Children Decide". Hmmm...if you find it, its a good laugh. I posted in there twice....as it really didn't require more interest. Some people really need to educate themselves on life.

I love to think, I love to learn, and I love my family.

Simply put, what was not understood in that post was this: A 14yr old child think in the same way as an adult does, just lacking the life experience....which means we still need to give parental guidence to help them understand and make a wise decision. But, the fact is, they do think as an adult thinks....in most cases. My son has made the educated choice, NOT to see his Mother. He says he wants a realationship with her in the future, but for now he is focusing on his emotional, mental and academic health and development...he made this on his own, he says that "my Mom can do what she wants, I want no part of it". He has hopes for them both in the future....and in my opinion, that is a very mature choice and thought process. I do encourage him on a regular basis to see and talk to his Mother, it is up to him to decide what to do with that encouragement and his ability to cope with and still be okay with himself.

A court Order is not an answer nor is it going to make a difference. A child at the age of 14, can choose to have sex, can be convicted of murder under adult law, can move in with anyone that is 18yrs or older and not in a intimate relationship with....how can you tell them that they can do all these things but if they do not go see their other parent they are going to be grounded.....get real!

Miss you IPP!!! Pray for us. XOXOXO

Comment

• Crap. I go in tomorrow...but following legality, I want to know why we have a Confirmation 14C. If the other party does not respond with this, and I do not get this Confirmation 14C, what does it mean. ....if I don't, why not, if it means nothing why have it.....so.....? Please give me understanding of this form.
      Thanks.

Comment

• "they do not stick to the same judge, its whoever is there and other factors"....
        The other factors could be that the lawyer knows a judges phone number and or has a direct or indirect connection to a judge or a judicial assistant, clerk or other person, who does know the exact schedule of every judge and it regularly allows one person to "judge shop". Not that any one will admit that it occurs.

If, you get a very strange motion that asks for a series of absurd orders that you think no judge would ever make, odds are, they know who the judge is, or more to the point, "THINK" they know who the judge is, and take a gamble that their inside contact or knowledge "is on the money".

Invariably, in those situations, the judge's name is very predictable, just work down the list from who is the worst most corrupt and you will probably be correct.

Comment

• You are on the right track and I agree with all comments made here. Just to share what I've experienced....try not "come down on"/discredit the mother too much, the courts don't seem to reflect kindly on this. You must always be coming from a place of what is best for the children...and I can see that you are completely.

With regard to the lawyer....remember that he works for you. If you want to know something.....ask. They sometimes forget who pays their bill and who works for who.

A tactic I have seen and experienced often in my 13 year case....was that the lawyer waiting til the last minute before the day of trial to respond to the other side...it's an intimidation tactic I believe. That's find, but having said that...he can keep the other side waiting...but it's not necessary to keep the client in the dark as well.

Hope this is helpful...good luck at your trial.

Comment

• Lucien Khodier is our hero for child support reform. This Toronto based accountant is the person responsible for getting shared parents equal tax relief on child dependents. Please please join his cause in lobbying parliament for reform to the diabolocal child support scandal in Canada . Her has lobbied every single senator every politician and the PM ..please join forces because its the way that we bring real change Author Lucien Khodeir Publishes Two eBooks Then Alerts Every Senator and Every Elected Representative in Canada of the Deficiencies of Canada’s Child-Support Guidelines - PR.com

Comment

• Another advertisement on this thread as well????

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                Another advertisement on this thread as well????
                She's linked to a press release which mentions several other activities besides his books (letter writing, lobbying MPs, etc) so it is within the bounds.

Khodeir has lost all of his court cases, appeals, and constitutional challenges. He doesn't seem to be much of a hero, it seems he has been trying to end his child support responsibilities and failing.

Comment

• Guys ..lobby your politicians to force reform to end the draconian spousal and child support imposed by family Law Canada. Take a look at the 55 page proposal submitted to parliament by Lucien khodier. Read the article in the National Post by Barbara Kay ..it's an educated perspective of Family Law

Comment

• Hero's don;t take the easy route , that's why they are heroes. I object to the subjective comment that he's trying to end his child support. He presents a logical argument as to why Child Support is paradoxical and divisive. BTW legal reform is often the result of many failed attempts.

Comment

• Message Board Rules
                      Spamming
                      You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed.

Comment

• The article is fully explanatory as to Khodier's position on Child Support, as is the article in the National Post.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X