Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harmonic rendition of lawyers’ billing blues.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonic rendition of lawyers’ billing blues.

Something for a change...

Harmonic rendition of lawyers’ billing blues.

Good melody for background when you call to lawyers office

WD

Yes, they are actually very good. I came across these singers some time ago. They are all lawyers and are Texas-based. That song is hilarious except if you know you are being screwed by him/her...then it's not so funny.

They have 3 or more songs out on utube, all very funny.

Comment

Forgot to mention their name...Bar and Grill Singers

Comment

Originally posted by caranna View Post
        Yes, they are actually very good. I came across these singers some time ago. They are all lawyers and are Texas-based. That song is hilarious except if you know you are being screwed by him/her...then it's not so funny.

They have 3 or more songs out on utube, all very funny.
        Yes they called Bar and Grill Singers. They even have CD's at The Bar & Grill Singers - Justice is Blind, Not Tone Deaf - Home, proceeds of which go to Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas (Volunteer Legal Services |Home).

I still think that would be good song in lawyers office ))

Comment

I don't think Billing Time would be a good choice for the client...maybe the lawyer

"Its' Billing time"
          "Appointed Forever"
          "Jet Plane"

These are all the songs you can download for free on UTube. The accompanying videos are hilarious. Jet Plane has pics of the singers. Yes they sing for a very good cause and would make a great gift for your favourite lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by caranna View Post
            I don't think Billing Time would be a good choice for the client...maybe the lawyer
            That would be good reminder for the client to make sure call is really needed )

Just a thought.

WD

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
              That would be good reminder for the client to make sure call is really needed )

Just a thought.

WD

You have an excellent point there. Playing "Billing Time" in the lawyer's reception area and office would be a good reminder for the client, that's for sure.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X