X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontariodaddy!!

Ontariodaddy

I know you can't post or receive private messages, but you can still read the board when you are not logged in. If you see this, send me an email. Use my first name and yours so I know it's you.

oatmealforbreakfastagain@gmail.com

Mods

Would it be possible to know two things?

1. Is the ban permanent or temporary for either LF or OntDaddy?

2. Was it conflict between them, inappropriate posting or maybe they are the same person or something??

Lol. So weird.

Comment

Anyone else is welcome to jump in on this thread if you have a comment/concern.

Feel free.

Comment

I expect the thread will be deleted. I don't think it hurts to give us a brief explanation though.

I've followed LF32's threads, but kept leaving when the pissing matches started. There were things said to him that I did and didn't agree with, but chose to scroll and roll, and found myself wishing he'd done the same. His responses made me uncomfortable as much as some of the things said to him.

Comment

Just a reminder that:

1- this isn't a forum to bash other members.
          2- mods don't have the power to ban anyone, only admins can do that.

Thanks.

Comment

I am so confused. Why is LF banned? I thought a open forum allowed people to express their opinions and thoughts and if you did not agree you could choose to respond or just ignore.

Why did you ban LF?

Comment

Both are suspended for 7 days for attacking other members of the forum.
              Ottawa Divorce

Comment

thanks for the explanation and for keeping it fair.

Comment

In the interest of "fairness" I would ask that the administrators review the posts from Sad and Tired who has relentlessly attacked LF32 for over 8 months. It is blatantly obvious to me that 99% of the posts are only made on LF32's threads and with the intent to discredit him and start an argument.

Comment

^^^ I agree with Arabian, ban all concerned or none at all, that would be fair IMHO. Glad it's only for a couple of days because LF32 contributes a lot to this forum - the place would stagnate without fresh input.

Perhaps it would be useful to start a new section where members could argue to their hearts content, something like: 'I hate you, you hate me, let's agree to disagree"? (just like being married)

Comment

I am have a feeling that there is more going on behind the scenes that resulted in the suspensions. I have always found the mods and admin to be fair.

Maybe its time to lock this thread before it becomes full of accusations and finger pointing.

S&T..could you clean some messages out of your mailbox when you get a chance? I tried sending something but your mailbox is full.
                      Last edited by standing on the sidelines; 02-13-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X