Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Old 11-23-2019, 12:10 PM

EspoirN is on a distinguished road

Yes we were married. He complied with 45 days but did not provide the truth. So you still think I should send him a letter I stead of going to the settlement conference? The judge will see that he is not being truthful and is stalling the process and will either make another order or impute income, no? I am missing something. I just don’t see what sending him MY letters will accomplish if he is ignoring the JUDGE’s orders?! Please advise. I find lawyers will draft for you whatever you want, just to bill hours. I had one briefly, and after my bill was $1600 and nothing was even done yet, just consult and review of my documents, I had to pull the plug or I’d be on the street now.