This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contructive Trust/Property Issue

Please if anyone west though the process as Constructive Trust with Join Property issue?
    Would be appreciate any information how to process? How much would lawyer charge? And what was judge decision on your specific case, if don’t mind?
    PLZ People if you have any info ..share, this if emergency!!! My ex common law didn’t keep his promise to buy me out after we agreed on that and I moved, he stayed in a house. After a month or so he moved out the house and stopped paying a mortgage and all utilities. I find out in few months when Bank start calling me cuz couldn’t get hold of him, I moved back in again by paying off all outstanding balances. Now after several letters from my lawyer and different offers, he still didn’t respond at all! Just ignoring everything! Time to remortgage soon, both names on title and mortgage, no equity in the house to sell… and only my interest in that house because 10% down payment, lawyer fees, Land transfer tax and Property tax for 2 years I paid myself, mortgage and maintenance we paid 50/50.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X