This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parental Alienation

It is so sad that some spouses have to be vendictive in a divorce. What happened to adults being adults and moving forward and moving on.

Its all about money and control. May god bless the children caught in the middle of this hell.

It takes two people to get married and it takes two people to make it work.

We as parents and adults need to accept in divorce that it didnt work and not use the children as pawns for financial advantages

You should sit down with my ex wife and read her the riot act. Your post described her to a tee.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4Answers View Post
      It is so sad that some spouses have to be vendictive in a divorce. What happened to adults being adults and moving forward and moving on.

Its all about money and control. May god bless the children caught in the middle of this hell.

It takes two people to get married and it takes two people to make it work.

We as parents and adults need to accept in divorce that it didnt work and not use the children as pawns for financial advantages
      Very true, unfortunately, there seems to almost always be one person out for 'revenge'.

My ex is constantly after money. Instead of dealing with his finances he is using the most expensive method (lawyer) with the least chance of success to try to 'improve' his situation. There are so many other things he could be doing (ie: filing his taxes so he receives CCTB and UCCB, learning to budget, etc). But he doesn't care because he feels shafted so he wants to shaft me. He can't see that the separation shafted both of us already. In fact, I was shafted much worse than he was (which is why there is not much chance of success with the lawyer).

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X