This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court

I need to go on the court because of restraining orgder for my husbaind. I was never at the court before. I like to know what I will do at the court? What they will ask me? Do somebady have experienece with that?

is this to file a restraining order against your husband or the actual court date to get it all legal?

All they will ask you is why you need the restraining order, any evidence you have and stuff like that. It may seem scary but it really isn't. It is more the fear of the unknown

Comment

Thank you for your answer. That is court for restraining order, exclusive house ocupancy, child and spouse finananciala support.

Comment

I was at the court and nothing was happen! My husbaind didn't receive affidavit on time! He receive that 10. days later. Affidavit was sent to him by snail mail not as registrated mail. I can't beleive that so important document my lawyer didn't sent as registrated mail. Of course that my husband is laying but I can not aprove that. Judge decide that we will wait until final court for a few months! Now, I am in worst situation than before and feel more unsafe at home than before.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X