This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario Auto Insurance Reforms: Providing More Choice to Consumers

Ontario Auto Insurance Reforms: Providing More Choice to Consumers - Financial Services Commission of Ontario

LOL
    Have you gotten your bill yet? I did for Sept. renewals - up 30%

Comment

Many auto insurers are now run by subsidiaries of banks and other financial institutions. RBC, Scotiabank, TD and Desjardins(acquired from CIBC)

Prior to the reform - Credit information was relevant to the prices one paid for auto insurance. However, the forthcoming reform has changed that thinking.

My insurance did increase about 25% but I made changes and increased coverage. Many Insurers are offering discounts for online quotes etc. Shop Around - Kanetix is a great place. Compare Insurance Quotes, Mortgage Rates & More. Save Money Today! - www.kanetix.ca

Comment

Thanks for this LV - perfect timing for me, new car and new insurance time for me so this will definately help!

Comment

Sweet. What colour? Nuthin like cruising a new ride in this weather
          Last edited by logicalvelocity; 08-07-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Looking at an Avenger but I'm not sure if I want to go with something fun in orange or classic in navy, leaning toward the navy tho!

Comment

Both nice and complimentary.

The navy will get hotter in the summer but a remedy is to have window tint installed for about ~ 200.

What a difference even at nighttime driving with tail-gaters lights in your rear view.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, LV! I chose to skip the window tint when I bought my current vehicle and what a mistake, even a little tint makes a big difference!

Comment

Can anyone weigh in on how to separate car insurance during a separation? We still have joint ownership of both cars, but have agreed on the division. At what point do we change the car insurance? I should likely just call my broker...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X