Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 10:48 PM

Deadbeat Tracker is on a distinguished road
Default Motion To Disclose - Extenuating Circumstances

Under what circumstances can I have my Motion to Disclose include timeframes beyond the standard six month windows for bank accounts? My ex has purchased a property with a downpayment of $150K from an unknown income source in 2007/2008 after claiming to make only $7K in 2007 and $16K in 2008. This after earning and average of $108K in the three years prior to our separation. We divorced in Jan 2006 and I haven't seen a dime of CS in the last 18 months.

I suspect that he has been receiving monthly income from his parents via his common law girlfriend and I have proof that her new $50K truck was funanced by his parent's company.

I have detailed the financial links between my ex, his CL girfriend and his parent's company in my Affidavit in support of the Motion to Disclose, but does anyone have any experience in having the base reporting timeframes being extended by the courts?

With retro CS going back to January 2008, I am hoping that I can at least get all information in the disclosure extended to 2007 as this is when I suspect that the bulk of the "money laundering" took place.
Closed Thread