Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence Dealing with abuse and violence. Getting support and help.

Old 05-12-2019, 07:23 PM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorely View Post
How can be proved in court your ex is a bully, an emotional, verbal and financial abuser? What exactly is taken in consideration as a proof?
You are looking at this the wrong way. Nobody cares that your ex was a bully. My ex was a bully too. Many people are bullies, it is the human condition.

You want money. The way you get money is to prove money things. The fraud thing is gold. That should help. You can try to get an unequal equalization of assets based upon his reckless depletion, assuming that you have assets.

Do you actually have significant assets? How much are you fighting over? Forget the debts for now, especially the ones in his name. What are your assets? What do you own?
Old 05-15-2019, 06:20 AM

pjay721 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to pjay721

you cant the system is against you unless your willing to part with all your assets and pay lawyer fees

divorce separation is for the rich everyday working people lose it all just go your separate ways and move forward

my ex left me in 2006 with 2 kids i had the house and mortgage was allowed to get new mortgage without ex permission while i was insolvent i went three times to declare bankruptcy the trustees said no you cant sell the house no child support i lived off credit cards and racked up a debt and then sold house kids got older and left i got tiny apartment the rent has never went up lol had 3 judgments against me wages garnished by one bank only and ex got great job bought a house and i am destitute in 2019 at age 64 they were not going to give me my pension from work and i told oh hell yes you are and i got it i even got my cpp pension without splitting nothing i would not play the legal separation paper game or divorce game

i could write a book about debt collectors and wage being garnshee and what banks do and collection agency and the crooked lawyers and judges who don't follow their own court rules and the reason you cant go bankrupt if you hold a government CMCH mortgage the RT Honourble jim flaggerty said it wisely government should not be into mortgages and its a little secret of theirs i never went bankrupt lol
that happen over ten years ago i just sent away for my credit report in this final chapter lol
Old 05-15-2019, 06:36 AM

lorely is on a distinguished road

The only assets we have is the equity from the house which was sold already, closing date July 31. I will try the unequal equalization. The debt is all under his name. My business is against a big loan and was started in 2017. He says he does not have any claims for the business (lol) and he will sign off it.
Pjay721 I don't agree with you, I have read past cases and I am building up already the case.
Will video-recording withstand in court? Like him calling me stupid in front of the kids and asking the kids if they will go and visit him where he will stay? This was in 2015 but this is how he was behaving with me
Old 05-15-2019, 07:07 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorely View Post
Will video-recording withstand in court? Like him calling me stupid in front of the kids and asking the kids if they will go and visit him where he will stay? This was in 2015 but this is how he was behaving with me

No it won’t.

Battling for whatever it is you are is just going to cost you. You are going to just fight for more money to pay your lawyer. When you lose, you lose more money.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:01 PM

lorely is on a distinguished road

Being back and forth was frustrating, bottom line the answer I got from bank/police is that ultimately the police will be the one that will matter and follow up with it.
Janus why did you say about the debt under his name personally?