Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 05-05-2019, 07:22 PM

Helpmyspouse is on a distinguished road

I agree with the other posters. Ignore the noise from your ex. Seems to me she is just jealous and bitter that you have your shit together at your parents house. I had to move back with my parents and my kids. House is tiny and it was supposed to be temporary. 7years later and I'm still here. My money is getting burned on legal fees that I can't get off my feet financially. Focus on your kids and enjoy the peace and support you are getting. It is priceless. Your ex sounds unstable so ignore her. Nothing wrong with becoming reliant on family in a crisis. That is what family is for. And if your parents are okay with it and your kids are happy, that is all
she should care about.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:32 PM

Kkc is on a distinguished road

Thx for all the reinforcement...she is unstable..this week she gets my case conference brief and will likely inflame the whole situation.
Last week I was on FaceTime with my 6 year old girl and I put my mom on...within 5 seconds...the ex scream out you shouldn't be talking to her and took the phone away...to my girls credit she replied that she can talk to whoever she wants
Old 05-07-2019, 09:12 AM

iona6656 is on a distinguished road

Just an FYI- case conference briefs only exist to inflame the other party. I truly don't believe the judges ever even read them. With that in mind- whatever you read in there is drivel- don't get too riled up about it.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:19 AM

Kkc is on a distinguished road

thx, i agree not too much that can be done at these

but there are some judges locally who would scald her for her behavior the last 9 months..and again i have evidence to back up everything i say

1. depleting all marital assets on frivelous purchases, writing cheques to her parents for 6k, disguising cash back as grocery purchases..wasnt able to buy groceries for kids

2. maligning the kids

3. interfering with access

4. placing a hidden camera in the house

5. taking every single thing from the house including all the kids stuff and leaving me with nothing

6. deliberately being underemployed (yes i know every spouse says this but again, there are texts where she brags of this)

so as much as I want to settle and mediate, the spouse is not capable of this, so if it doesn't change I will likely not pussyfoot around things and just go straight to a trial (realizing how long that takes)