X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel nauseous :(

I feel nauseous all the time.

I can't seem to get my head around the fact that he doesn't want me anymore.

We still live in the same house together, which I find agonizing...

He does small things just to get to me...me made me give up my car (in his name) and now he is driving it.( he has his own vehicle)

He has cleaned all of my belongings out of our cottage and changed the locks...the list goes on.

I feel sick...

Find some activities that will get you out of the house. Even long walks.

And get some counselling.

Comment

is a tough process especially when i take it that is was his idea to end the relationship. It will get better in time. Like dadtotheend said, get some hobbies or something to take your mind off things. Maybe get a pet so you know there is someone (even if it is a furbaby) at home who needs and wants you.

Comment

Contact your local womens shelter, they provide the counselling that you need.

Comment

Originally posted by ResponsibleMom View Post
          Contact your local womens shelter, they provide the counselling that you need.
          Yes, you will definately benefit from the support available at your local shelter. They will provide you not only with all the resources you need, but many times they have an outreach worker on staff, that is available to talk with you one on one. I hope you will contact them soon.

Comment

well...I guess I am not allowed to have any privacy, he kick my bedroom door in, cause I locked it. Says he won't be locked out of anything in his own home.

Comment

If he's abusive or violent like that then call the police and file a report and let them know you feel threatened. Take pictures of the damage and document all incidents and everything that is going on, give a copy to a friend for safe keeping if need be.

It is hard to get through but you will survive, surround yourself with as much support as you can. There's a saying that when people show you who they truly are, believe them the first time. He's showing his true colours now and obviously trying to wear you down. Remind yourself frequently that he is not rejecting you, rather YOU don't want to be with someone like HIM that would do this to you.

Comment

blink, thank you..you are right...he says i am being dumped cause I am a two face C**t...he 's so sweet to me.... in reality I kinda am looking forward to being free from him.

Comment

Not 'kind of'....you ARE.

Comment

yes...I are...

Comment

It always used to cheer me up to think of all the things I'd be free to do when I was on my own. I repainted the house, bought new bedding, prettied up the place since I no longer had to compromise or justify anything.

The best revenge is to be happy. Smile sweetly and be uber-nice, kill him (not literally) with kindness and it will drive him bonkers when he realizes that what he's doing is not working. Yes, currently you feel like crap on the inside but he doesn't have to know it. You can't change the way he will behave but you can control how you react to it and if he's not getting the result he is looking for he will move on.

Comment

I have been doing that up until tonight, I flipped out. stupidly i admit...but it has been building for a long time. I came into to a pile of bills that total over a grand that he demands I pay...I flipped...
                        I shouldn't have...I fully expect all of things to be in the garbage while I am at work tomorrow....

Comment

Take important information with you or ask someone to hold on to it and anything else you can think he will get rid of.
                          I can't believe people are told to stay in the house and live together under these situations......

Comment

It happens, we all have our limits. If you're concerned about your property then make sure to take inventory of all that you have and what goes missing. Have you separated your finances yet? If not you should do that immediately, that way he cannot demand you pay any bills that are in his name.

Come home with a smile on your face and be super polite. Sometimes it's easier to keep the peace than to try to hash out the issues until you or he is able to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post
                              I came into to a pile of bills that total over a grand that he demands I pay...I flipped...
                              I shouldn't have...I fully expect all of things to be in the garbage while I am at work tomorrow....
                              Are the bills in his name or yours? If they are in his and you don't mind giving up some stuff like cable/phone then I just wouldn't pay them. Let them cut that off. Use your cell phone if you have for people to contact you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X