This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FB, your photo just had me laughing!!!!

I dont have many funny tales about my divorce but...
    It took several trips to the house to clean out her garbage and her boyfriends stuff. My trailer is a 4 by 8 and it was filled every trip.
    I hear recently she actually went to the dump for her own reasons and saw all her stuff being bulldozed.
    Well, if several letters warning this would happen did not help what could I do, the house had to close and it had to be cleaned.

I personally burned all the photos, it was a mystical cleansing experince.
    Merry Christmas all

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      FB, your photo just had me laughing!!!!

I dont have many funny tales about my divorce but...
      It took several trips to the house to clean out her garbage and her boyfriends stuff. My trailer is a 4 by 8 and it was filled every trip.
      I hear recently she actually went to the dump for her own reasons and saw all her stuff being bulldozed.
      Well, if several letters warning this would happen did not help what could I do, the house had to close and it had to be cleaned.

I personally burned all the photos, it was a mystical cleansing experince.
      Merry Christmas all
      There were two days of garbage like that... That was only 2/3 of it.

Comment

"The bottom line, of course, is money. There are no doubt some support recipients who would otherwise be on welfare and of course the government is anxious to make someone else pay.

I suspect that slowly some common sense will come back - especially in severely limiting SS - it seems to be starting in the U.S. with maximums and abolition of "lifetime" SS pension. "

shellshocked22 - I have emailed my MLA, MP, and the provincil minister of justice to plead for reform. I encourage you and any others who see Spousal Support as Legalized Slavery to do the same. If more people did this perhaps we could get some action. The courts are not helping, they just enforce the same old stereotypes and brainwashing that gives encouragement to those who wish to support this injustice.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X