Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Judy Slams Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Is 'Making a Fool Out of Himself,' Says Judge Judy

"I think it's sad," she continues. "And nobody's going to remember that he was a marginal singer. But they're going to remember a young kid who had a chance to have it all and who is blowing it by acting like a fool."

I wish Judge Judy could rule on my divorce trial! It would be so satisfying to see her reaction as my STBX would try to BS with HER! lol!

I was very fortunate to have a toned-down version of Judge Judy. Not 10 minutes into our JDR the judge lectured my ex on his attitude and how she would not tolerate any disrespectful comments from him. Twas a joy to watch!

Comment

My STBX made us all wait for 4 hours (he had ignored/forgotten about the trial) concerning the criminal charges. The judge was not amused and ordered him picked up from work! At sentencing, it's as if I could see the steam coming out of his most honorable ears!

Comment

You'd think your ex's lawyer would have reminded his client of court? Did he come to court in handcuffs?

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
          You'd think your ex's lawyer would have reminded his client of court? Did he come to court in handcuffs?
          No cuffs - though he came to court in his work clothes and was accompanied by 2 officers.

I assume that firing his criminal lawyer a few weeks before the court appearance might have had something to do with it? He was replaced with an inexperienced one who clearly seemed unprepared. After my testimony she did not cross-examine me nor did she offer anything to the judge in way of a defense. Waste of money IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by iceberg View Post
            who cares about Justin and Judy omg you bring them on this forum lol
            For sure, we'd all give them a run for their money! I find ODF is a great place to grow a 'legal back bone'. I've gotten more useful information reading posts in here than from my lawyer ....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X