Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 09-13-2019, 12:41 AM

iona6656 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibjee View Post
For God's sake please tell me you are not a parent. if you, are immediately hand over custody to the other parent. you are not sane.

Shockingly I am a parent.

And a sole custody one at that.

My point isnít that you should hand over custody to your childís mother. Itís that you need to stop whinging about mom wonít do her fair share. You wanted sole custody- you got it.

Stop complaining about having to parent your child. You asked for it.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:44 AM

sahibjee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iona6656 View Post
Shockingly I am a parent.

And a sole custody one at that.

My point isnít that you should hand over custody to your childís mother. Itís that you need to stop whinging about mom wonít do her fair share. You wanted sole custody- you got it.

Stop complaining about having to parent your child. You asked for it.
seems like you lack reading abilities, I have clearly stated that I got custody because his mother left him to get married for a third, and eventually a fourth time.

I dont know your entire story and thus i dont know how you got custody. but you certainly are a person looking to attack, and such a person is toxic to a child, give custody to the other parent, as i said you are not sane.

one more on the ignore list ...

Last edited by sahibjee; 09-13-2019 at 12:48 AM.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:58 AM

Quote:
seems like you lack reading abilities, I have clearly stated that I got custody because his mother left him to get married for a third, and eventually a fourth time.

I dont know your entire story and thus i dont know how you got custody. but you certainly are a person looking to attack, and such a person is toxic to a child, give custody to the other parent, as i said you are not sane.

one more on the ignore list ...

Oh, sorry I guess I did miss the part where you said you didnít want custody, but had it foisted on you due to mom not wanting custody either. My bad.

Well done on you for caring for an autistic child (not meant to be sarcastic). Itís hard caring for a kid with special needs- I do it, so I know. But look back at your posts here. Aside from the post about mom leaving the kid at school unattended, your main issue with mom not showing up is your inconvenience at the whims of mom. Your kid isnít an inconvenience. When you have sole custody- your job is to be available for your child 24-7, regardless of whether the other parent is supposed to be there. Itís also your job to foster the relationship between your child and the other parent. Not try to cut them out- so that your schedule has more predictability.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:36 AM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You replied twice, both times in a negative way, its not hard to see why you landed on these forms. Due to your own behaviour you are now blocked.
Crap, I was going to retire with my earnings as a forum influencer here. Guess I need to stick with my day job.

The Dream is over.
Old 09-13-2019, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
Crap, I was going to retire with my earnings as a forum influencer here. Guess I need to stick with my day job.

The Dream is over.

At least you only have to give up posting. I have to give up custody of my child. Apparently.

Tags
difficult access, schedule change, unilateral access