Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Old 07-28-2019, 12:29 PM

StuckinAB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Thank god its not just me.

You have an order for the sale of the cars. You are breaching the order.

Quick math lessonóif you have an asset but the asset has no value its no longer an asset therefore you cannot put a lien against it. Meaningójust because a car is valued at 40 grand doesnít mean it is that much. If he owes 35 grand on it its only worth 5 grand.

None of the other stuff you say make sense...you have an order for cs but MEP wonít enforce it. You are going to take the order to MEP to enforce it but you just said they wonít enforce it.

Like I said, time to put on your big girl pants and stop playing dumb. The court document would have had all the financial info including what is owed on the cars. Read it. You want support? You donít get it while he is paying your bills.

Lose the ďIm just a poor stay at home mom who knows nothingĒ attitude. You CHOSE to be a kept woman. You were COMPLACENT in this decision and now you have to learn to live without it. If you canít go find some other rich sucker who will give you what you want.
Jealous much? I think you are taking care of a deadbeat and helping to pay his child support ...correct?
Old 07-28-2019, 12:33 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinAB View Post
Jealous much? I think you are taking care of a deadbeat and helping to pay his child support ...correct?

Nope. He pays his bills and I pay mine. I could never stay home and be a kept woman. I have too many brain cells and double the self respect to do so. Nice how that plan has worked out for you. Bet you will be so proud when your car and house are repossessed.

Oh and I bought my own luxury car, condo and toys with my own money that I earned through hard work.
Old 07-28-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Nope. He pays his bills and I pay mine. I could never stay home and be a kept woman. I have too many brain cells and double the self respect to do so. Nice how that plan has worked out for you. Bet you will be so proud when your car and house are repossessed.

Oh and I bought my own luxury car, condo and toys with my own money that I earned through hard work.

Ok mule
Old 07-28-2019, 12:35 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you are so far off base with your comment. No one here is jealous of you in the least little bit.
Old 07-28-2019, 12:36 PM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Quote:

You know it says a lot about someone with responses like this... you are expecting your husband to take care of you but if rockscan takes care of her husband that makes him a deadbeat? That must mean youíre a deadbeat too right?

Sorry you donít like hearing the truth but youíre expecting to have your cake and eat it too... you are the one who is not following the order by not giving him the car to sell. Things havenít planned out like you hoped, but such is life. Quit stalling the process and get on with your life. Have enough respect for yourself and move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2019, 12:42 PM

Why are u angry at my expectations. I asked a simple question about the interpretation of the order on VEHICLES and some posters keep focusing on my spousal support entitlement.
Old 07-28-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Why are u angry at my expectations. I asked a simple question about the interpretation of the order on VEHICLES and some posters keep focusing on my spousal support entitlement.

But youíre avoiding the question that has been asked over and over... why are you not allowing him to sell the vehicle?

Old 07-28-2019, 12:48 PM

Read the first post about how the car was supposed to be sold
Old 07-28-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Read the first post about how the car was supposed to be sold

I did and here Iíll post it here for you to see as well...

You stated that if he chose to sell the cars he had to do the following,

Sell his car first - he did this and just broke even

Transfer any equity to your car - there was no equity so nothing to transfer

Sell your car - you wonít allow him

Transfer any equity from your car to you - he canít because you wonít let him sell the car

So why donít you explain which of the steps above are incorrect?

Old 07-28-2019, 01:06 PM

Thank you!!

Last edited by StuckinAB; 07-28-2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Edits