Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 01-20-2017, 01:37 PM

tdog is on a distinguished road
Default Dealing with FRO as a recipient

Hi everyone,

After paying for 7+ years, I'm now a recipient through FRO. They have sent a letter to her employer but I have only received 2 payments. (underpayed on both). She's 2 months behind now.

I left a message both yesterday and today to my FRO rep, but have not heard back.

Is there anything thing else I can do right now?
Old 01-20-2017, 01:53 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Theres nothing you can do unless the info you provided is wrong. FRO has to conduct the enforcement action and it may be delayed as they garnish. You can call your rep and ask what the status is but if they have the wrong info or are not able to garnish there is nothing else they will tell you.