Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 05-04-2016, 02:39 PM

abuseddad is on a distinguished road
Default Notifying boarder services

Shared custody scenario. Mother has the passports. Do i need to send paper work to Canada border services to ensure she will not take the kids and go to another place without my consent?
Thanks

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2016, 02:53 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

You have to fill out forms with us customs and immigration. You can do it for canada too. Go on both sites and search. I cant remember what theyre called but I looked into it two years ago. All that does is possibly flag them in the system.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:21 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuseddad View Post
Shared custody scenario. Mother has the passports. Do i need to send paper work to Canada border services to ensure she will not take the kids and go to another place without my consent?
Thanks

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Not much you can do. CBS doesn't stop anyone on exit. If you want them to notify you about their return to Canada feel free to fill out the paperwork.