Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 10:38 AM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I drink beer, never run, can't even fit through the driver's side window of my stock car.

Do I care?....No

Do others care?....I don't give a f*** if they do or not.
You go Firhill!!!

Nothing better than a kind, modest man that likes and respects women. That's what's truly important. There's nothing more unattractive to women than a know-it-all man who's full of himself and spends half the time bragging about himself over dinner. Trust me, women sit around talking about those types and laughing at what dbags they are.

I think though when you meet the right woman, they'll probably gentle encourage (ie. nag you) to take care of yourself and help you by cooking and exercising with you because when a woman loves a guy, she wants him around for a long time.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Exactly! People have to stop letting society decide what they should look like. 4 years ago I was 15lb lighter, fit into smaller clothing and some may say looked better. However 4 years ago I was a student and had time. I now work over 50 hours a week, when I come home I attend to the house and kids when they are here and do more paperwork late at night. Am I happy that I gained the 15lbs? Not exactly, but you know what, I think I look good, my partner appreciates me and I have learned to love myself no matter my size.
I take care of my body because my mom was a fun vibrant woman but had mobility issues really early in life due to a heart condition and I hated watching her want to do things and not being able to get around a lot of days. Plus, I feel like I just got a second chance at life so I really want to extend living happily finally for as long as I can.

Vegan diets help a lot...you eat whatever vegan foods you want and never have to worry about gaining weight/dieting.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:03 PM

firhill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
Trust me, women sit around talking about those types and laughing at what dbags they are.
Oh, it's not just the girls that laugh at those "My sh1t don't stink" guys (and girls), guys do it too!!!

Old 09-27-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Oh, it's not just the girls that laugh at those "My sh1t don't stink" guys (and girls), guys do it too!!!
My new partner is literally one of the most accomplished and yet most modest people I've ever met. I think its probably his best quality.

Women my age really want men that know how to focus on them and are attentive and sweet....and probably vice versa for men.

Egomaniacs, braggarts, name-droppers, guys who spend half the day in the mirror....they tend to make me dry-heave.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:16 PM

SRT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You do realise too that most guys laugh at the beer-gut types too, that can't even bend down to tie their shoes, or able to see their wand because their gut is in the way ?

Ahh yes, to honor one with the beloved dickie-do award!
Old 09-27-2013, 06:56 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by firhill View Post

Girls Don't Poop

Quote:
Maybe two or three flushes if you skid marks are as tenacious as mine...
Old 09-27-2013, 09:55 PM

Janibel will become famous soon enough

This thread has gone down the 'terlet'! It's almost as bad as being married
Closed Thread