Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 09-02-2019, 11:09 AM

Frostrated is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinAB View Post
He threatened to kill you? ....A threat of violence is enough to get an emergency protection order. Is it in an email as well?
He said he was upstairs snorting coke and plotting my murder and then said that was meant to be funny and I said it was not. It became less funny when I found he lied about not being on drugs and he was really was doing coke. Adding a haha or lol does not make it funny. How did he event think to say something like that?
Old 09-03-2019, 09:13 AM

gettingexpensive is on a distinguished road

You may want to do some reading on BPD / NPD forums as well. The mental illness makes it difficult (and costly!) to deal with, I know it all too well.