Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social worker orchestred entire allegations...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social worker orchestred entire allegations...

My Ex- was the victim of the social workers who has orchestred everything and forced her to not phone out, not receiving phones, not going outside and especially they totally control my ex and my 14 months old son.
    This was confirmed when my ex called my parent using her phone cards.
    She said to my mother that the entire social group filed the applicant form asked interpreter to read and asked her to sign. She is new immigrant and does not speak english.
    She told my mother that she wants to get out of the shelter but she was scared because security cameras and guadians...
    Sound like the prison..
    She said that she wants to move back home but social worker scared her that is too late now. She has to follow the procedure.
    I am restrained but I never received any paper from court.
    All dilema was caused by the social workers.
    Recently, my home and cell phone are also recording all in and out. I knew it when I picked up the phones it was clicked and handed up
    What is the Ottawa Social Worker System, sound like Hitler NAZZZI
    Anyone can provide any solution how to rescue my ex and son out of their hands? What social worker wants my ex to wait until CC which set for 2 more months
    My son has been emotionally abused and neglected by this social system. HELP!!!!!

Do I understand - just trying to clarify some of this -
    1) That your EX is in a woman's shelter with your 14 month old son?
    2) That there is a Restraining Order against you?
    3) That there was apparent Domestic Violence charges pressed against you?
    4) That you believe she is being held against her will?

None of this makes a whole lot of sense. Women's Shelters are not prisons and no one is held against their will. Any calls made from a shelter would be from a blocked number. As well, the location of such a shelter would be confidential. That is all standard practice. They are security measures put in place, and for VERY good reasons.

There are many gaping holes in the above interpretation that you have provided. I am assuming that English is not your first language and that you are having some difficulty explaining your situation.

The woman's shelter and the professionals who work there are not forcing her to stay. What proof do you have that your son is being "emotionally abused and neglected?"

There is something really wrong here, no disputing that. I am just not sure what it is. As a starting point, you should get in touch with someone who speaks your First Language, from Community Services (in your area) and have them explain to you, in detail, just what exactly is taking place, and to educate you on the role and position of Women's Shelters.

Furthermore, based on what you have alleged, for your own well-being please seek the advice of a medical practitioner and arrange to get some counselling. Talking this through with a Professional may help you to better understand what is happening and give you some coping strategies.
    Last edited by hadenough; 05-17-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

yes there are some issues here on both sides. Maybe the ex just doesnt want to see him due to certain reasons.

It sounds like the OP thinks his phone is being tapped for whatever reason. I am thinking that she doesnt want to come back and his is grasping at straws to figure out why. Cant be him so they must be holding her against her will. That they are the ones recording his phone converstations.

Hate to break it to you but I have had experience with phone tapping. An ex did it to me and the only way I knew was I found the device. If someone is tapping your line they do not want you to know so it doesnt click or anything.

You have to ask yourself, if your ex finally made a call why was it to your parent and not you??

Comment

This whole paragraph is unsettling; "All dilema was caused by the social workers.
        Recently, my home and cell phone are also recording all in and out. I knew it when I picked up the phones it was clicked and handed up
        What is the Ottawa Social Worker System, sound like Hitler NAZZZI
        Anyone can provide any solution how to rescue my ex and son out of their hands? What social worker wants my ex to wait until CC which set for 2 more months
        My son has been emotionally abused and neglected by this social system. HELP!!!"

*Not likely at all that your phones are tapped.
        *Your ex and child do not need to be "rescued."
        *Women and Children are not abused at Women's Shelters. They are SHELTERED and Protected.
        *There are Cameras and Security: To protect the women who are sheltered there.
        *What exactly ARE the "allegations" being made that you state have been entirely orchestrated by the Social Workers?

I'd like to think that you are incredibly misunderstanding what is going on. However, there is a REASON your ex sought shelter and was provided with it. What was your role in this? She wasn't abducted off the street by an unmarked van and whisked away with the child. And if she were, the police and authorities would be all over it. Please speak to a doctor who can refer you to a counselor. You sound paranoid and on-edge. You cannot do an Indiana-Jones break in and rescue. You need to understand what is going on, and the reasons why. Any attempts to locate the shelter and worse, show up there will land your ass in Jail, pronto.
        Last edited by hadenough; 05-18-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

1)That your EX is in a woman's shelter with your 14 month old son?
          Yes, she is with my son
          2) That there is a Restraining Order against you?
          I do not know, I received only the Continuing Records from her LAO Counsel. May be Court made, but I am not aware of. I have not received anything else except the CC date and may forms filled and signed by my EX.
          3) That there was apparent Domestic Violence charges pressed against you?
          Not at all, I called 911 and reported after my EX disappeared with a letter from LAO counsel. This was planned ahead by my wife and I did not know anything
          4) That you believe she is being held against her will?
          She was confused and she mentioned to my mother that she is new to Canada and the social worker did all paper works and she has to follow the sequences, she was mentall illness and I do not know if she did the false allegation was based on her will to run away and earn my support with sole custoday. She confirmed with my mom that she made up the whole story to restrain me to see my son.

The woman's shelter and the professionals who work there are not forcing her to stay. What proof do you have that your son is being "emotionally abused and neglected?"[/I][/I]

In my ex email sent to me confirmed that my son is crying, he missed to see me and not eating much and called papa and cried many times in the days.Is this emotinally abused and neglected?
          I came to see EAP Counselor and is still going. I am fine just too stress and emotional affected by this event.

You have to ask yourself, if your ex finally made a call why was it to your parent and not you??

She was not allowed to talk to me by social worker. However, she emailed me twice. she made or amplified all the stories with her goals as i stated.

My question: After she filed with LAO can she drop? which form she needs to fill to drop the case or we both must go to CC and what happened if she wants to move back? are we still separated or what we should do? Thanks a lot everyone!

Comment

So you were not arrested for anything? If not, I don't see how there could be a restraining order against you. But your wife is in a shelter and you are not permitted to have access to that Shelter. What were the events that precipitated her going to the Shelter and seeking advice from LAO?

You need to remain calm and forget about any ideas you have of "rescuing" them. Are you able to consult with a lawyer/LAO?

This will work itself out as long as you remain calm and informed. A 14 month old crying is not unusual. I don't think there should be any concern whatsoever in that respect. He is being looked after.

Speak to a lawyer. You are likely going to have to sit tight and wait for the CC at which point you will find out more. In the meantime, think about how to prepare yourself and the arguments you wish to present at CC. Hurling wild accusations about wire-taps and Social workers being Nazi's etc will not help you at all. In fact, you will appear to be very high conflict, possibly dangerous even - and this entire thing will get even worse, very quickly.

Remain calm and get some info. If seeing your son is a top priority, you will need to present as a reasonable, caring parent with a solid argument that does not involve wild accusations. Just the facts. Meaning; not what you "think or feel" but what you KNOW and can prove. None of this is easy and I sure as hell don't know the whole story, but there is a right way, and a very wrong way to go about this. You are still in a position to choose the "right way" and I hope you will make that choice.

Comment

Originally posted by bfwireless View Post
              1)3) That there was apparent Domestic Violence charges pressed against you?
              Not at all, I called 911 and reported after my EX disappeared with a letter from LAO counsel. This was planned ahead by my wife and I did not know anything

My question: After she filed with LAO can she drop? which form she needs to fill to drop the case or we both must go to CC and what happened if she wants to move back? are we still separated or what we should do? Thanks a lot everyone!
              Kinda sounds like she wanted to get away from you. It was planned according to you. No one decides on a whim to go to a shelter.

What happened before this to make her want to leave you?? There had to be something.

Comment

She is free to leave the shelter at any time.
                They cannot force her to stay.

If she is telling you they won't let her, tell her to call the police as she is being held against her will.

Perhaps she is just telling you what she thinks you want to hear? And she has no intention of leaving whatsoever?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X